Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruiting] new cabal hacking team [recruiting]

Discussion on [Recruiting] new cabal hacking team [recruiting] within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Recruiting] new cabal hacking team [recruiting]

hello everybody I'm 23 years old. I'm new to the world of professional programming 5 years now and hacking. I also looking for some friends to build a team not in order to produce hacks like cabalrider of cabal or nForce's flyff one but for the sharing of knowledge. my invitation is open to all people that have a minimum of experience in programming especially the hacking and our main target will be CABAL (;..; )

Note: Your request by PM if possible
Old 02/22/2011, 14:46   #2

Prove us that you have 5 years exp.

Edit
Look what i've found about you,from another forum:

Posted on 07-04-2009, at 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardhxh
Hi every one;
I am a programmer C / C + + and I want to know how to begin to make
FlyFF Bots, I want to learn assembly language but I don't know even
where do I start, a little guide will be of great help for me to begins in good uniform.
I always had problems finding compilers and tutorials then if possible to indicate them.
thank you.
Posted on 08-04-2009, at 04:53 AM
Quote:
Can some one give a list of working Bots and hacks.
I tried to download FRM from googling but any one work out .....
so please poste usfull turorials and working hack, and dont make us sikkkkk whith your blah blah blah, ther is F..king good hackers here they know that and they dont need us or some one else to tell theme that just noobs post sume thing and then they Blah Blah Blah ........
thanks for postiog usfull facks.
Posted on 06-19-2009, at 11:20 PM
Quote:
I thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you for the program merci bien
I'am a beginer programer in c/c++ & I play FLYFF for a wil i just find your program today and its work for me its a great program I just cant change time to feed my pet can you help me out with this problem
NB : I can compile and inderstand your program sours but I cant find it on the forum can you pleas send me i link to see sourc program I want to modifie source an build the program to have more or less than 60 seconds in timer.
sorry for my bad english ( I speak french )
You were a beginner in 2009,which makes you a 3 years old programmer not 5,that only if you were programming all the time and not just a scriptkiddie. And more important,a real programmer never talks like that.
Old 02/22/2011, 15:14   #3

WTF is that?, kindergarten or power rangers?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2011, 15:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
Prove us that you have 5 years exp.

Edit
Look what i've found about you,from another forum:

Posted on 07-04-2009, at 05:28 PM

Posted on 08-04-2009, at 04:53 AM

Posted on 06-19-2009, at 11:20 PM

You were a beginner in 2009,which makes you a 3 years old programmer not 5,that only if you were programming all the time and not just a scriptkiddie. And more important,a real programmer never talks like that.
why u want proofs and how did u want me to do that haha ?.
yes i'am 5 years programmer but i never sed 5 ys hacker(i dont remember when exactly) you think that if i did not want you to know about me i post here with the same nick name in the other forums pffff.
all i want is good poepel to work with not to show that i'am strong or somthing like that and i have no reason to lie. i sed team to help eatch others anyway not ppl like you i think.
my way to speak may be different not like "real programmer" that you pretend cous english not my first langage i'm just using it and i do my best and i can speak it dont eaven ask me about mine cous never your life you can prononciat one singel word corectly blah blah blah realy you help i have the same post on some forums and ppl just don't blah blah blah like you if ther is something usfull they share it any thing else is wast of time
Old 02/22/2011, 15:45   #5

any kind of internet teaming-up or **** is just going to fail.

a true team has some very well rooted relationships between its members.you must know the members PERSONALLY not just by what they said over the internet.

can a mod please delete the thread?
Old 02/22/2011, 15:55   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
any kind of internet teaming-up or **** is just going to fail.

a true team has some very well rooted relationships between its members.you must know the members PERSONALLY not just by what they said over the internet.

can a mod please delete the thread?
The thread itself isn't breaking any forum rule.

It will just get old because no body cares
Closed Thread