Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]No Entry Hack Tool + method

Discussion on [Release]No Entry Hack Tool + method within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 06/06/2012, 11:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
i hope i will work on cabal ph..
Old 06/06/2012, 11:29   #32

elite*gold: 370
in mystery working good ^^ i seen that its fix adresses so i can build easily into the trainer... if anyone using that with brain than it is very beatiful release
Thank you sir!
Old 06/06/2012, 11:35   #33

works on ph hahahha no error code when DC safe?
Old 06/06/2012, 13:17   #34

elite*gold: 13
I don´t see the point of using this hack.
You will get banned and loose your alz and the economy will crash.
So nearly nobody will profit of this hack.
I hope it gets patched fast!
Old 06/06/2012, 13:29   #35

WTF???? why is this released :O omfg .... will get patched for sure
Old 06/06/2012, 13:32   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulertje View Post
I think its released bcoz of low entry prices now and he want to get it patched and hope for pumping up prices of entry by hackers
Old 06/06/2012, 13:39   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by masakrator88 View Post
I think its released bcoz of low entry prices now and he want to get it patched and hope for pumping up prices of entry by hackers
This is just so lame -_- we all know what happened to the dmg hack long time ago ... will be the same fckin story => patched over => ruined it for everybody
Old 06/06/2012, 13:49   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
Requirements
1. WinRAR (or any other program that is able to unrar the .rar file)
2. Bypass (All the bypass are stickies in the release section (this section))
3. Cheat Engine (CE 6.2 should work, I still use 6.1)

EU/DE/FR/ES/IT
1. Download the NoEntryHack.rar below
2. Read the Readme.txt
3. Your .exe has to be named fixedmain.exe (instead of cabalmain.exe)

All other versions (or people who want to train their ''Cheat Engine Skills'')
You need to find these 2 addresses (Move address & Challenge window address), the Memory Range used here are the once from EU, but in other versions they should be similar, if not try to make the range bigger.

Challenge window address
1. Get 1 Entry item (doesn't matter which one) & enter that dungeon
2. Put ''Memory Scan Options'' from 17000000 to 18000000
3. Enter dungeon but do NOT press on ''challenge''
4. Scan for ''1''
5. Now press ''EXIT''
6. Once you are out, search for ''0''
7. Repeat Step 3 - 6 untill you have around 30 addresses (put them all in the bottom part of Cheat Engine, so you can edit their value)
8. Enter Dungeon (do NOT press ''challenge'', now start editing the value of each address one by one, from 1 to 0, untill you find the address that ''hides'' the Challenge Window.
9. If you have it, delete all the other address you don't need and proceed to step 10

Move address
10. Put ''Memory Scan Options'' from 06000000 to 07000000
11. Enter the dungeon and put the ''Challenge window value'' on ''0''
12. Scan for ''1''
13. Now press ''EXIT''
14. Once you are out, search for ''0''
15. Repeat Step 11 - 14 untill you have around 10 or less addresses (put them all in the bottom part of Cheat Engine, so you can edit their value)
16. Enter Dungeon and Hide the Challenge window again, now start editing the value of each address one by one, from 1 to 0, everytime you changed 1, try if you can move (W A S D buttons).
17. If you have it, delete all other address you don't need and proceed to step 18

Do the trick!
18. Enter dungeon, do NOT press ''challenge'' yet!
19. Put both values to ''0'' (hide window + enable move)
20. The move address enables you to open the Inventory as well, press I to open inventory.
21. Place the Entry item from 1 spot to another spot (from left corner to right corner or from first page to second page)
22. Make both values ''1'' again, now press ''challenge''
23. You will Disconnect, just log-in again and you will be able to enter the dungeon + you still have your entry item

History of No Entry Hack (click on the underlined text to see that the dates are correct)
:
podbot reveils his thread about hiding the timer
05-02-2012:
I found out how to do No Entry Hack
:
In his guide he used several entry items to find the address, I made a 10-step guide* where you only need 1 entry item (this made it a lot easier for people to find the address they needed in a more easy way, I gues this was mistake number 1)
:
there was a massive ban hammer, dizztructo (one of the few who actualy found it on their own) got banned and out of anger he released on how to do it. Up to this point (20 days), only a handful of people knew about it. The method was up from 12:51 untill 13:23, this is where the first leechers got it.
Period in between 28-02-2012 and 06-06-2012:
One other guy tried to release it, he removed it as well (after 20 min), this was another opportunity for leechers to get it. Some people tried to sell it, 3 people got convinced to not sell it and shut their thread down. Apparently, in PH people are selling the hack for 1.5b Alz in-game and other people start selling it as well in the black market.
: Too many people know about the hack, not that big of a problem. But also too many people try to grab a bit of profit., this is one of the biggest reasons that I decided to release it.
Future: All leechers use it -> supply of Entry Items becomes more than the demand -> prices will decrease -> cheap entry items -> people start asking less for their cores and other items they find to sell them faster -> all prices decrease -> dead economy. +perhaps a patch (I hope so!)

Conclusion
Handful of people know it: Perfect, they have a big advantage.
Some leechers get their hands on it: Good, as long as a few leechers have it, but don't try to get credit or sell it, no problem.
Some greedy people get their hands on it: BAD, not only is it wrong to get money from stuff that isn't yours, but this also distributes the hack which end up in more greedy people having it, trying to get some profit and eventualy gets someone mad enough to release it in public, just to prevent those Greedy people to get money.

FAQ
Q: Why on earth did you release it?
A: Read the ''History of No Entry Hack'' and it will become clear.

Q: For what version and episode is this?
A: The No Entry Hack Tool is for all European version (episode 8), all other versions can find it by following the detailed steps in the guide posted above.

Credits
: His guide is the base to do no entry hack (as you can read in the ''History of No Entry Hack'')
how about auto end dungeon? just a mystery to me till now..for easy honor points only just my 2 cents..your the man dude.
Old 06/06/2012, 13:49   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
Requirements
1. WinRAR (or any other program that is able to unrar the .rar file)
2. Bypass (All the bypass are stickies in the release section (this section))
3. Cheat Engine (CE 6.2 should work, I still use 6.1)

EU/DE/FR/ES/IT
1. Download the NoEntryHack.rar below
2. Read the Readme.txt
3. Your .exe has to be named fixedmain.exe (instead of cabalmain.exe)

All other versions (or people who want to train their ''Cheat Engine Skills'')
You need to find these 2 addresses (Move address & Challenge window address), the Memory Range used here are the once from EU, but in other versions they should be similar, if not try to make the range bigger.

Challenge window address
1. Get 1 Entry item (doesn't matter which one) & enter that dungeon
2. Put ''Memory Scan Options'' from 17000000 to 18000000
3. Enter dungeon but do NOT press on ''challenge''
4. Scan for ''1''
5. Now press ''EXIT''
6. Once you are out, search for ''0''
7. Repeat Step 3 - 6 untill you have around 30 addresses (put them all in the bottom part of Cheat Engine, so you can edit their value)
8. Enter Dungeon (do NOT press ''challenge'', now start editing the value of each address one by one, from 1 to 0, untill you find the address that ''hides'' the Challenge Window.
9. If you have it, delete all the other address you don't need and proceed to step 10

Move address
10. Put ''Memory Scan Options'' from 06000000 to 07000000
11. Enter the dungeon and put the ''Challenge window value'' on ''0''
12. Scan for ''1''
13. Now press ''EXIT''
14. Once you are out, search for ''0''
15. Repeat Step 11 - 14 untill you have around 10 or less addresses (put them all in the bottom part of Cheat Engine, so you can edit their value)
16. Enter Dungeon and Hide the Challenge window again, now start editing the value of each address one by one, from 1 to 0, everytime you changed 1, try if you can move (W A S D buttons).
17. If you have it, delete all other address you don't need and proceed to step 18

Do the trick!
18. Enter dungeon, do NOT press ''challenge'' yet!
19. Put both values to ''0'' (hide window + enable move)
20. The move address enables you to open the Inventory as well, press I to open inventory.
21. Place the Entry item from 1 spot to another spot (from left corner to right corner or from first page to second page)
22. Make both values ''1'' again, now press ''challenge''
23. You will Disconnect, just log-in again and you will be able to enter the dungeon + you still have your entry item

History of No Entry Hack (click on the underlined text to see that the dates are correct)
:
podbot reveils his thread about hiding the timer
05-02-2012:
I found out how to do No Entry Hack
:
In his guide he used several entry items to find the address, I made a 10-step guide* where you only need 1 entry item (this made it a lot easier for people to find the address they needed in a more easy way, I gues this was mistake number 1)
:
there was a massive ban hammer, dizztructo (one of the few who actualy found it on their own) got banned and out of anger he released on how to do it. Up to this point (20 days), only a handful of people knew about it. The method was up from 12:51 untill 13:23, this is where the first leechers got it.
Period in between 28-02-2012 and 06-06-2012:
One other guy tried to release it, he removed it as well (after 20 min), this was another opportunity for leechers to get it. Some people tried to sell it, 3 people got convinced to not sell it and shut their thread down. Apparently, in PH people are selling the hack for 1.5b Alz in-game and other people start selling it as well in the black market.
: Too many people know about the hack, not that big of a problem. But also too many people try to grab a bit of profit., this is one of the biggest reasons that I decided to release it.
Future: All leechers use it -> supply of Entry Items becomes more than the demand -> prices will decrease -> cheap entry items -> people start asking less for their cores and other items they find to sell them faster -> all prices decrease -> dead economy. +perhaps a patch (I hope so!)

Conclusion
Handful of people know it: Perfect, they have a big advantage.
Some leechers get their hands on it: Good, as long as a few leechers have it, but don't try to get credit or sell it, no problem.
Some greedy people get their hands on it: BAD, not only is it wrong to get money from stuff that isn't yours, but this also distributes the hack which end up in more greedy people having it, trying to get some profit and eventualy gets someone mad enough to release it in public, just to prevent those Greedy people to get money.

FAQ
Q: Why on earth did you release it?
A: Read the ''History of No Entry Hack'' and it will become clear.

Q: For what version and episode is this?
A: The No Entry Hack Tool is for all European version (episode 8), all other versions can find it by following the detailed steps in the guide posted above.

Credits
: His guide is the base to do no entry hack (as you can read in the ''History of No Entry Hack'')

you did right dude, curse those leechers that marketing this method. I hope they didnt abuse it,sad to some of us cause some of us discover it without "how to do it question to others".
Old 06/06/2012, 14:04   #40

elite*gold: 370
it cannot be followable.. only one way can be catch the users... But the server owners need to have source codes or just fckin ^^
Old 06/06/2012, 14:05   #41

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by masakrator88 View Post
Read the first page then you will know why he released it
Old 06/06/2012, 14:07   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
Read the first page then you will know why he released it
euhmz ... is it rly a reason to fck it up just like dmg hack just because some ppl where making a little alz from it? ....
Old 06/06/2012, 14:10   #43

You didn't have to relase it. That's all.
Old 06/06/2012, 14:11   #44

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
euhmz ... is it rly a reason to fck it up just like dmg hack just because some ppl where making a little alz from it? ....
Not just alz, real money as well $$$.

It would have been posted by a leecher soon or later anyway (it was posted already 2 times but they deleted it again because bart requested it).

It was the right decision in my opinion.

Too many greedy people and leechers which play cabal online, it's just sad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 14:15   #45

in PH to many greedy they shout and shout even a bringer shouts a hack

so lame public selling of hack tsk2x