Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Privat Server] Guide for cheattable hacks Nocd/combo etc

Discussion on [Privat Server] Guide for cheattable hacks Nocd/combo etc within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 04/04/2009, 18:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritou View Post
All i can say is **** YEAH xD!

As i experimented a little, i found my solution ^^!

For those this method doesn't work, maybe mine does D:

1.Open CE
2.Attach to System.dll (cabal helix)
3.Substract the Lvl address in table - Current lvl address(ur real one, the one u scan) = ''Magic address''
3.Substract that 'magic address' to 'skill cd in the table'/like Cheattable NoCD - Magic address = Real No CD!
4. Add address manually, and freeze at 1!
5. Have fun xD

Note: If u spam it too much u get dc, so just try to Roll ur face on keyboard, 1234556678123456, like that ^^..

Trigger address is the GM address, i didnt have to Freeze it or change it to 1 :S Wich is weird, as i've read u need to put on the trigger on so u can use some hacks like No pot CD, cause only gms have those ''powers''

Haha it was so stupid that i didnt try it before xD Well i was asleep anyway, woke up kinda fresh minded hoho! Anyway thx man ^^ Im glad i got it to work!

Cya.! o.O^
Nice and congrats
Do you mind if I add it to the guide? I'll credit you ofc.
Old 04/05/2009, 11:15   #32

hi...can i ask you pls something ..i play elitecabal i'm not sure that is working..but ilunch cheat engine ..how i lunch cheattable? i don;t understand tihs step ..thk
Old 04/05/2009, 12:56   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD3moNx View Post
hi...can i ask you pls something ..i play elitecabal i'm not sure that is working..but ilunch cheat engine ..how i lunch cheattable? i don;t understand tihs step ..thk

You can launch cheattable only
For example if you have 2 icons on your desktop,
1 Cheat engine
1 Cheat table

Launch the "cheat table" , It is the same as cheat engine just that there are some addresses added.

Hope you understand, chikz
Old 04/05/2009, 14:07   #34

WOOOOOOOOOOOT IT WORKS AFTER 2 DAY OF GOOD READING FOR ME THANKS MAN UR MY *** THANK YOU THIS IS SO USEFULL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04/05/2009, 15:13   #35

can some1 please tell me what trigger is?? so i now why i dont need to use it
Old 04/05/2009, 17:19   #36

"Trigger address is the GM address, i didnt have to Freeze it or change it to 1 :S Wich is weird, as i've read u need to put on the trigger on so u can use some hacks like No pot CD, cause only gms have those ''powers'"
Fritou

It's supposed to work as a on/off switch for "GM powers" I think. As no pot cooldown etc.
Old 04/05/2009, 17:53   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikz View Post
"Trigger address is the GM address, i didnt have to Freeze it or change it to 1 :S Wich is weird, as i've read u need to put on the trigger on so u can use some hacks like No pot CD, cause only gms have those ''powers'"
Fritou

It's supposed to work as a on/off switch for "GM powers" I think. As no pot cooldown etc.
but if i put my trigger on 1 it says test server realy weird but oke

if i do trigger on my noCD dont work anymore
Old 04/05/2009, 20:19   #38

No my man, i tested something, When i added the trigger, and changed it to 1, the NoCD hack stopped working, seems like the trigger ''ON'' is actually 2 ._. .. or something.. That happened to me, anyway, i don't mind if u add it to the guide >_<.. Wud be an honor to be in it haha xD!

Still i will be testing the .ct to test all the other hacks, i don't have time today >_< juz gunna do all tomorrow..

This is the first time i actually get a hack to work by myself =/ So yeah, yet the solution to the problem was stupid lol..

@Meneerfun
As i said, seems like the trigger must stay at 2, when i changed to 1, the NOCD hack stopped working, let it at 2, and juz dont use nopot :S u won't need pots with the speed that u will be killing with NoCD fgs .-.!!

HF and Happy hacking

Cya.! o.O^
Old 04/06/2009, 15:57   #39

can some post a guide from wall hack i already try it 10 times but still whasn't work for me when i whas yesterday in war channel i saw a blader att me behind a wall in chronicle cabal please guide
Old 04/06/2009, 16:32   #40

I said i wud try the rest of the hackz today D: Its 9 am.. Time for the coffee first.. *Opens cabal*..

Can't help it ^^ I'll be testing that now..

Anyway don't just wait for hacks -.- Games are supposed to be played w/o them.. I hack cabal bc i had a 140 BL in EU and i got banned xD Yay latinos!
Old 04/07/2009, 18:44   #41

Ok, i got them to work, but for the NOCD i get Dc every 2 seconds on sonic cabal.
LATER EDIT: The pot hack DOES NOT WORK on sonic cabal - you CAN click them, but it won't heal you (useless.)
Old 04/07/2009, 20:36   #42

That must be because u're doing the skill to the same mob, or u're just spamming too fast..

Try to spam various skills. Im warrior fo Ex., i go with Whirlwind, terra break, spiral of doom, seismic wave, sword cannon and cascade break ._. .. And i try to click another mob when i do AoE dmg,

*If u keep on 1 mob it will DC.
*If you keep using the same skill over and over it will DC.
*If u spam them too fast u DC.

So basically u can just.. Use skills faster, but not at godlike speed.

There must be a way to remove the ''error 1xx'' that u get when you get disconnected or something.

Found that for some reason, the ''buffs'' u can put on you don't get affected by NoCD, maybe they're just another address, i'll try to find it, oh and neither does Dash or Fade Step skills, that sucks but doesn't matter =.=

And maybe is just that Sonic cabal server sucks and u can't spam properly xD

Btw Chickz u misspelled my nick D':
Old 04/07/2009, 21:51   #43

yeah, saw that the buffs aren't NoCD , i'll try to see what you said, to change the target after ~3,4 skills
But i got another problem now
I manage to kill a pack of mobs, and when i switch to another ONE SINGLE MOB, it gives me error code 6 before the skill can even start.
weird, much?
Old 04/07/2009, 22:11   #44

Weird, I've never had any of those problems :s
Well, play a FB and you wont dc for sure, tons of skills.
Old 04/13/2009, 07:58   #45

Hmm chikz.. maybe your hacks dosent work for some server maybe coz of diffrent client or anti hack... could u give a guide or tutorial in finding those hacks? like no skill cool down?