Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]Up to 20times more exp with UCE

Discussion on [GUIDE]Up to 20times more exp with UCE within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE]Up to 20times more exp with UCE

Okay, here is one of a masterpiece hack!

You may have noticed that when you Kill a Bloody Orc in lakeside with level 110, you receive like 50.000 EXP per Monster. When you are level 140, you receive like 10.000 EXP per Bloody orc.

I found a way how to receive 50.000 EXP per Bloody orc even with level 170.

Here is what you need: SoRa_engine 2.3 (faster than Project X), a GG bypass (the emulator works aswell), a LOT of time, time, time and time, perseverance, speed, a fast computer, fast fingers, good eyes.

Now, start off:

Best is to create a new char, as you level up way faster as if you are level 50.

First of all, when you create a new character, login, search for unknown initial vlue in 2 bytes. Fight some garlis (DONT DO A QUEST!!!). When you reached level 3. You search for increased value in 2bytes. Now, fight garlis again, till you reached level 4 Now, when you are about to level up, means within the next skill you reach level 5, you make your UCE ready to search for increased value. Now, when you do your skill, and you see the level up animation FX, you do the increased value searchthe search must be finished before the animation is finished!!!!!. Now you still have a lot of values left right?
Okay, now, you either can go on doing the steps i have explained you (untill level 8) or search for a special adress: the adress looks like this for a wizard level 5: 01453745 1,366482537E-21?

Okay, if you found THIS adress or a similar one, you pick it.

Now,no we wont change it nor freeze it, we go to monsters we would like to kill and receive the best xp possible to gain from this monster.
For level 5 garlis would own. Okay. How we know to what to change the value? easy!

think about it, when do we get the most EXP from garlis mh?

AAh yea, at level 1 eh? Right. So what do we do?

Yes, we create a new char, same class and genderand move to a garli.
Now, hit the small garli, ignore its screams of pain and keep hitting it. As soon as you killed it, the value in our UCE has changed. freeze it now. If you was to slow you noticed that it has changed back to something random.

But if you was able to freeze it before it changed back, you got it.

you probably received like 20 EXP per burning hand as WI. Now, when you are level 5 (with your other wizard) you ALSO giain 20 exp, while usualy it is only about 5.

NOTE: YOU WONT GET STAT POINTS WHEN YOU LEVEL UP WITH THIS HACK

i am working on this, as soon as i found out why, and found out how to prevent i will release.

Leave a thanks, thanks.

PS: Honestly, i except 99% of you all to fail at this point, but if you really found it, you can call yourself a good UCE hacker.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 04/05/2008, 18:11   #2

i assume full memory search?
Old 04/05/2008, 18:24   #3

I would say, 01200000 to 02000000 is enough
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2008, 19:12   #4

i must say that ur good at this ;] but i wont test it, dun wanna lose my 141 fb ;]
(not cuz of u, just dun wanna ban )
anyway u have to lvl up fast to make it done at high lvl so its kinda impossible to do
Old 04/05/2008, 19:15   #5

This requires nothing but a fast computer just like the sword to magic mem edit. I lol at "I expect 99% of you to fail". Lame.
Old 04/05/2008, 19:16   #6

Since you don't get stat points could you go say 90% then unfreeze it to lvl up?
Old 04/05/2008, 19:22   #7

Well, i didnt try that yet, as im wokring on why we dont get stats at all with the hack.
Old 04/05/2008, 19:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudio View Post
This requires nothing but a fast computer just like the sword to magic mem edit. I lol at "I expect 99% of you to fail". Lame.
I already see a lot of people failing at runspeedhack which is the easiest one i know, thats why i said that.

EDIT : Ops, dbl post, stig, merge that pls xD
Old 04/05/2008, 19:26   #9

Another couple questions.
1) Would it matter even if they were grey'd out?

2) Would you have to find the specific code for each monster?

3) Can you just freeze the value not increase it?
Old 04/05/2008, 19:29   #10

i believe it only works on the specific mobs you are finding the value right xanward?
since you used only garlis as example. Or it does work universal?
if so .. then the add you found is the limitation of exp given based on lv.
am i thinking too hard?
Old 04/05/2008, 19:33   #11

if the 90% works you can just create a small script that does a cmp ja and inject it

cmp [expbar], 90% of lvl
ja normal
mov [hax], freezevalue
ret

normal:
mov [normal], normalvalue
ret

of course you'd have to find what accesses and good stuff first

(that is VERY psuedo code, any idiot who tries to inject it needs slapped)

edit: if you dont get stat points this may be client sided, try closing your game, logging in your char again, logging out, logging back in. (yes you have to log out then back in) if your level sticks your fine. i've hacked the "xp gained" before...
Old 04/05/2008, 19:37   #12

You think to complicated

At the part when you shall look at the value, when it changes, and you freeze it, i have written "go to a mob you would like to give best EXP". Means, you can go to every monster and freeze the value. But to Find all this, you always need to use same monsters, till you found it.
Old 04/05/2008, 19:39   #13

i hitting free dummy as i use MF mobs with DS map xD
i will like to take some "extra" exp if this works.

offtopic: just came back from drinking, kinda blur. will try this out with 95% exp tomorrow.
Old 04/05/2008, 19:46   #14

1 thing to clarify.
are you saying that each monster has same address or is it different address since you mention it has to be the same monster.
Old 04/05/2008, 19:47   #15

xan something sounds off about this method...
i do believe your seeing a clientside effect.