Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need CFS Repacker not unpacker

Discussion on Need CFS Repacker not unpacker within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need CFS Repacker not unpacker

Hey all

Is that possible? I wanna change c9's voices eng to korean. But i need a cfs repacker. If u know another way about change to voice pls help by the way my english not perfect. If i fault somewhere forgive me.
Old 06/18/2013, 11:41   #2

push :/
Old 06/18/2013, 14:22   #3

I think that this is not possible. I think you like japanese voice during attacks right? I Love it really too. Sicone1 just open an topic in orginal c9 forum. May the do it in the next patch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Repacker by Moustikk
05/27/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Epvper, Ich würde gerne wissen wollen wie ich die neuen Waffen von Sonystyle (Sonygeil) Serverside sowie auch Clinetside bekomme? Also So sehen die ganzen sachen aus die ich im Ordner habe: http://imageshack.us/g/89/20040528164241932x736.p ng/ Danke im Vorraus
Metin 2 Repacker
01/11/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Halloa hab heute beim Durchstöbern in nem französischen Forum ein nettes Tool für Metin2 entdeckt. Damit kann man: eix/epk packen & entpacken mob_proto packen & entpacken item_proto packen & entpacken Das Programm stammt nicht von mir sondern von Moustikk! Deutsche Übersetzung ist da mit drinne, allerdings nur Google Übersetzer like und naja seht selbst ;)
data.pak unpacker and repacker
12/30/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
are there un/repackers out there that actually work. i want to unpack the dekaron data.pak to replace the translated china folder i have so that the game is enlgish and then repack it. i searched the forums and found 1 but the guy removed it =[. any1 know a good 1?