Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[READ] "Fight Me / Pupil Me" - Links Restriction

Discussion on [READ] "Fight Me / Pupil Me" - Links Restriction within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
[READ] "Fight Me / Pupil Me" - Links Restriction

Dear MyBruters,

due to massive spam caused by "Fight Me / Pupil Me" Links being spreaded all over every single thread, we have to restrict the posting of those.

It's not forbidden to post them but please note that there is only one thread in which you should do so.

Here:

If you post those links outside this thread they will be considered as spam and will be adequately punished.

Thanks for your attention,
John Dread
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
"1036-Table "Mob_proto" is read only"
06/01/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey Ich habe ein Problem. Ich habe nämlich eine neue Mob_proto über Filezilla eingefügt. Aber wenn ich sie nun über Navicat bearbeiten will kommt die Meldung "1036-Table "Mob_proto" is read only" und kann sie dann nicht bearbeiten. Kennt jemand eine Lösung gegen das Problem? Wäre euch sehr dankbar =) .Miimsz
Hello everyone. I'm curious about how the "one instance per PC" restriction works in
03/08/2010 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm curious about how the "one instance per PC" restriction works in Maple Story, as well as how you guys were able to bypass it. I'm actually not a MapleStory player, rather -- I play a different Nexon game and was interested in trying to reproduce this kind of workaround. I heard it's common in Maplestory, so I thought I googled around to try to find a site dedicated to it. Is the restriction something enforced by hack shield, or the game itself? Any additional information...