Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Gladiatus bot

Discussion on [Release] Gladiatus bot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2015, 21:21   #61

elite*gold: 0
Hello mate i like to tell you have bug on this new version of bot .. when making simulate on arena not working is giving 0% win 0% losse and also using food not working a lot of food on rows but not use it .. and when adding of circus turma enemies not working :/ and again problems with dungeon not working propertly .. and when go in treasure and start dice bot is stoped .. sorry for my bad english language ..
Old 04/26/2015, 10:34   #62

Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ванила View Post
Hello mate i like to tell you have bug on this new version of bot .. when making simulate on arena not working is giving 0% win 0% losse
The simulator I am using does not support every server in gladiatus. So if there is a row: win 0%, loss 0%, draw 0% that means simulator doesnt find your or (/and) enemies account. What is your server? I can take a look.

Quote:
and also using food not working a lot of food on rows but not use it ..
I know this one and I wil fix it ASAP.

Quote:
and when adding of circus turma enemies not working :/
Could you tell me more about this? So you mean you are trying to attack enemies from your own list?
1) in the settings, arena page, do you see something like this? "Attack enemy from the list (x enemies)." where x is the number of enemies you have added to the list?
2) Do you see text "Circus provinciarium (list)" above the start button in main page?
3) What happens when you try to attack enemy in circus arena? log messages?

Quote:
and again problems with dungeon not working propertly ..
Again, it would be nice to hear something more about this What is not working with dungeons? What happens?

Quote:
and when go in treasure and start dice bot is stoped .. sorry for my bad english language ..
This is the bug I have known for a long and I dont know what is causing it I either know how to fix it yet but I keep looking and trying
Old 04/26/2015, 20:30   #63

mate i have two picture ... one is for dungeon and next is for simulate arena ... server is UK

Old 04/26/2015, 21:16   #64

Quote:
mate i have two picture ... one is for dungeon and next is for simulate arena ... server is UK

Thanks for the images.
There was one letter mistake with the dungeon problem and this dungeon, which you were trying to do, was the only one not working..
However I am still working with simulator. I have it working in UK's province 21 fine. It would be great if you could sent me private message with your username and province. It really would help me with solving this

And I will publish update tomorrow which contains many small fixes (this dungeon problem, using food, selling items from page #8, checking internet connection, ...)
Old 05/12/2015, 19:49   #65

Im wondering.. how sure you are this is safe? It's external program and did ppl get banned for using this?
Old 05/13/2015, 20:42   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfiddich View Post
Im wondering.. how sure you are this is safe? It's external program and did ppl get banned for using this?
Yes, it is an external program and using programs like this is totally against the rules of Gladiatus. With every single bot there is a chance for a ban.

However this bot is one of the most safest ones to use. This is working like a browser which reads values from the page and clicks buttons automatically. From gameforce's perspective there is no difference between a bot's click and your click. For example login, they have no way to check if you have wrote your login data and clicked login or have bot done all that.

Also all functions bot does are done exactly same way as you do them in the game. For example dungeons this time. Bot will open dungeon page first (as you do too), reads if dungeon is already started. if not then it clicks "normal" or "advanced" to start a dungeon. After it bot reads next enemy and attacks it. Everything is done 100% same way as you do it now. With the functions of bot there have not used anything else than "moving to another page", "reading page content" and "clicking item in the page" (& "move item" with using food and sell items)

So far I know no one who have been banned by using this bot.
and the only way to get account banned is to tell you are using the bot. I know no other ways either.
Old 05/13/2015, 21:42   #67

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Add a backlink.

#closed
Old 05/14/2015, 15:56   #68

#reopened
Old 05/16/2015, 22:43   #69

Ok thank you for your answer, maybe you can also check out Scar divi program. It's a program that even moves the mouse over your screen.
Old 06/19/2015, 12:18   #70

so good
Old 06/21/2015, 02:55   #71

Add a backlink.

#closed
Closed Thread