Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~dehackerownz~ website got shut down ?

Discussion on ~dehackerownz~ website got shut down ? within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/20/2011, 03:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
what the hell does "i assign you" mean? ***** And, don't quit your day job, you will never be able to predict the future. There are already that many using it. So, get a life, loser. And, no, they were not banned using "our bot" they were banned using the bot based on tvirus's source code that was released to the public. So, check your facts before making statements about things you know absolutely nothing about.

And, since you know so much, why don't you provide the email they received from DarkOrbit stating that they were banned for using UDOBot?
Old 02/20/2011, 03:02   #17

BTW, don't be a hater. Why don't you quit private messaging me asking for help. No, I won't help you. Begging is so unattractive. "rolling my eyes"
Old 02/20/2011, 03:08   #18

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOs63 View Post
BTW, don't be a hater. Why don't you quit private messaging me asking for help. No, I won't help you. Begging is so unattractive. "rolling my eyes"
I will stop make you understand, that your bot will NEVER be like Ibot/kbot/adbot... Go on, and think that you will be reach selling your bot=)))
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2011, 03:15   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by deHackerOwnz. View Post
Actually, I have every right to do so.

If you don't agree with it, see if I care. I'm the one with the new bank balance to show for it

My new bot (UDOBot v6.0) is changing name on its next release. Not that a name makes much difference.

What's wrong with someone trying to make a bit of very much earned money? I didn't see you offering to give up your time to develop UDOBot when tvirus left, nor did I see any sort of contribution from you at all. Give it a try some day, you'll realise why I charged in the end

Yes, the forums were shut down because of people like those in this thread. People who do not know me and have never met me, trashing my name and actions. Get back to school please.

I never made any one purchase anything, if you don't agree then quite simply, get lost.

I have a large group of people following and supporting me, I know my actions were correct

Thanks,

~deHackerOwnz~
You must remember one thing, it's my original source code, you're just extending it and the bot still has my Copyright, as I am the original author (and we don't have to argue about who's the Original Author ).

Works based or derived from another copyrighted work - is the exclusive province of the owner of the original work.

Without my permission you may not sell "your" Bot (which is actually just an extension of my work), so therefore selling my Bot without my permission is Copyright Infringement, and no, you don't have my permission as UDOBot should be free.

Long story short:
Keep it free or write your own Bot from scratch, UDOBot was started free and will end free, if you like it or not. Period.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/20/2011, 03:40   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvirusx1 View Post
You must remember one thing, it's my original source code, you're just extending it and the bot still has my Copyright, as I am the original author (and we don't have to argue about who's the Original Author ).

Works based or derived from another copyrighted work - is the exclusive province of the owner of the original work.

Without my permission you may not sell "your" Bot (which is actually just an extension of my work), so therefore selling my Bot without my permission is Copyright Infringement, and no, you don't have my permission as UDOBot should be free.

Long story short:
Keep it free or write your own Bot from scratch, UDOBot was started free and will end free, if you like it or not. Period.
The code that is being used is not even c++. it is being written in an entirely different programming language. The name is being changed. And the language being used is not what you used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2011, 04:57   #21

I would also be interested in seeing the actual copyright documentation.
Old 02/20/2011, 05:16   #22

Tvirus, I thought your avatar linked to your facebook page. Did you change that?
Old 02/20/2011, 06:45   #23

I can see in this forum are 2-3 people like Time Lord & LadyQ crying because nobody care about new payed udobot6. Time Lord bebe is trying to say Tvirus is his friend and he is agree with new payed udobot but DON`T TRUST THIS PEOPLE and deHackerOwnz, because they are false bad people, look what they say in this thread at least,and look who Thanks people wich tell true, TVIRUS of course.
So you people go in your forum with your angry and continue to steal Tvirus work and money from innocent people.
Old 02/20/2011, 11:10   #24

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
I would also be interested in seeing the actual copyright documentation.
and thats were you made a mistake.
copyright does not have to be documented.
every program tool etc is copyrighted by the original author.
without any documentation whatsoever.
so no documentation is needed since its clearly stated that you do not have to document the copyright every work is automatically copyrighted.

also your talking about him doing it in another code language.
iŽd like to see some proof of that before i believe it.
also i do believe that there are still parts of the bot which contain the original code.
prove that its changed or dont even bother to reply!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2011, 11:43   #25

well im not really against anything since its not my work and im no programmer and im just a free user. but to be honest i really dont agree with the paid udobot version but then again i understand their side of the story they want to charge a little for the website hosting cost.

well good luck with the arguements...
Old 02/20/2011, 13:56   #26

lol you actually think we would provide the code?!?!?! really, really, get real. that's why the original is no longer safe. what an idiot. and as for copyright, having worked as a legal assistant for years, if the code was made public, anyone can do anything with it. but, then again, dehackerownz is using a whole new programming language, as stated before. no remnants of the old code exist in the new bot, which has had a name change.
Old 02/20/2011, 14:35   #27

ok with the name change since its a new bot. question will it still have a new forum?
Old 02/20/2011, 14:40   #28

we are in the process of trying to get that running now.
Old 02/20/2011, 15:17   #29

Received Thanks: 2,165
Guys, just leave him, you can still use FREE original UDOBot 4.0 and the FREE modded bioBot ()

bioBot is even better than modded UDOBot 5.1 or 6.0 ..

Remember as you use it at your own risk since is made public the source.

End of discussion

Happy botting
Old 02/20/2011, 15:19   #30

Quote:
we are in the process of trying to get that running now.
I look forward to it. I must admit that I was quite upset when the old forum suddenly disappeared.