Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War commander account level 33

Discussion on War commander account level 33 within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War commander account level 33

Selling my level 33 war commander account max level buildings max level storm elite hell storm unlocked banshee 5 special forces elite hovers elite vanquishers scorpions scorcher pm for details

BUMP.

Account is now level 36 after upgrading all my platforms to level 6

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Level 39 War Commander Account
04/13/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a nearly maxed account with most all units level 10-16. No units are time based for upgrades, just thorium and all premium units (Scorpions, Scorchers, Hovers, Oni MK 2, Javelin, Titan) are maxed or level 15. Defensive base has maxed turrets, platforms, all building completely maxed. Account also comes with 250 gold that has not been used. Pretty much everything you'd want to be competitive with the highest of levels and to stay current for upcoming events! Asking for $200. Can PM me or...
[Selling] Level 38 War Commander Account
11/17/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
Feel free to leave a message if interested.
S>WAR COMMANDER LEVEL 37 account
11/17/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
Selling War Commander Account Description: level 37 Facebook account almost 2 years old account with good reputation, never use glitch nor hacks Buildings at max level (10) war factory(14) With Unique Units such as Spectre,Titan,BFG,Widowmaker Elite Vanquisher Elite Megatank Elite Vanquisher Schematics
[Selling] War Commander Level 32 Account
10/23/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys sup? I am selling war commander level 32 account... PM me!
[Selling] Well Set Up Level 35 War Commander Account
07/29/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
I would like to sell my my facebook/Kixeye/War commander account. It is level 35 and all buildings are upgraded except for the new missile silo and a few resource factories. The units in the academy are all upgraded except for the shock troopers I am working on and the tech is up to date too. I've got most of the elite units unlocked. All my walls are lvl 10 and my base is pretty unstoppable. I'm going to be busy soon and I won't be able to spend time playing this game anymore. I want to sell...