Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pockie Ninja for sale

Discussion on Pockie Ninja for sale within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pockie Ninja for sale

I am selling 3 Pockie Ninja accounts.

First one: Level 92 Sever 3-8

Build : Speedy Punisher/Crit AB type

Second one : Level 96 Server 3-8

Build: Tanky Punisher/Crit type

Third one : Level 89 S1-S2

Build : Tank Punisher Hit/ Crit type.

The level 96 and 89 both have 5 backpack slots and a warehouse. All three still have the 1st time top up bonus ( meaning I haven't spent money on these accounts, I just buy/sell thru the market.

I can accept payments by these methods :

- ML Padala
- Palawan Pawnshop
- Paypal
- MEETUPS!

Payment first before I give the account info. I am in Bakilid, Mandaue. I can do meetups in Mineski Talamban, Ayala and SM ONLY!

I will only give complete info of these characters to interested buyers. I will show them thru skype via View full screen
Old 10/22/2012, 09:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i want the first one and i can give you 50 euros with paysafe whick is very safe i just give you the code and you redim it,do you want???