Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pockie Ninja Account for Sale

Discussion on Pockie Ninja Account for Sale within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pockie Ninja Account for Sale

Well stocked Pockie Ninja account for sale, will be discreet to prevent banning, will remove post, will meet in-game to confirm account identity, but here I will only give only approximate (but close) details.

Level: 99+
Main Strength: Crit Speedster / Crit Punisher
Over 1800 crit, 3000-4000 atk, moderate defense and block, a huge assortment of TB Gems to interchange. Includes Limited Kenpachi, Hollow Aizen, +50 outfit collection, 20k+ gift coupons (500$ value), hit 2000+ average, can get up to 3300+ hit. Full kage set including kage weapon. Secondary armor set, plenty of gift coupons to swap gems to your liking. 4500+ extra ryo. Includes many +27 pets with full abilities / bankai skills. This is a very famous account. Over 4k$ spent. Serious inquiries only. This is the crem de la crem of accounts, WoN tournament worthy and extremely capable. You will agree if you follow War of Ninja.

Anonymity will be maintained at the highest level, will not disclose identity to anyone except the buyer. Make an offer first, and if it is reasonable I will meet in-game for further negotiation, display of the account and its many wonders. Payment acceptable my cashier's check or money order only. I will not accept PayPal due to the risk of charge back. Once you know my in-game name however you can be assured that my reputation is my bond.

Edit: Please send offers via PM, include your email for faster response.
Old 06/20/2012, 14:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

550 psc ??? add me skype : zenshux
Old 06/29/2012, 15:27   #3

Still looking to sell. Send offers.
Old 10/22/2012, 09:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can give you 50 euros with paysafe,do you want???