Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open Botting Service [Trusted]

Discussion on Open Botting Service [Trusted] within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Open Botting Service [Trusted]

Today I decided to open a botting service to help, for guys who can not leave their computers at night for example..., or otherwise want to botting safe ( I know how to bot in safety).

So I offer several services:

- Botting 12/7 days 10 € for 45 days(good).
- Botting 24/7 days 15 € for 2 months(not safe).
- Safe botting 10 € for 45 days(recommended).
- Unlimited Safe botting 25€ ( very recommended).
- Unlimited botting 12/7 and 24/7 for 20€.
- We can negotiate about days , price ...
Personnally I recommended to use Safe Botting or more 12/7 but not 24/7 you will get ban I think . I accept only paysefecard,neosurf,ticket surf !

contact: skype ( malacquis_brice) , teamspeak3 ( 194.150.237.32:9999 no password).

Guys come to me and enjoy !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
>>Trusted<< Open Botting service (Kbot)!
02/24/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Today I decided to open a botting service to help, for guys who can not leave their computers at night for example..., or otherwise want to botting safe ( I know how to bot in safety). So I offer several services: - Botting 12/7 days 10 € for 45 days(good). - Botting 24/7 days 15 € for 2 months(not safe). - Safe botting 10 € for 45 days(recommended). - Unlimited Safe botting 25€ ( very recommended). - Unlimited botting 12/7 and 24/7 for 20€. - We can negotiate about days , price ...
[100% Trusted] Botting Service
02/18/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
I want open a botting service to help a lot of people because I know how to botting safe to noy getting banned , guys trust me , I dont tell shit ! I bot since 2-3 years never get caught ... I goes to open in the future or now if I have customer ( ONLY Kbot). I bot your account in safety and you pay me 10€ ( 45 days) . About code captcha in box you pay your solver ( captchatrader , antigate or deathbycaptcha ...) you can ask me on my skype to help you ...I recommand to pay a box doubler and...
[Service] 24/7 Botting Service ISRO (International Silkroad Online)
02/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Everyone, Description: Easy 24 / 7 (day and night) botting undertake, for those who can not. Of course, not free. Either Chinese or European character. You'll have to do the setting. Read more on MSN receive. Payment methods: -Paypal (Gift) Currency: $ / € ($ depend on the exchange rate!) 5 € / 2 weeks / characters