Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Will I get a ip ban or hwid ban for botting?

Discussion on [Question] Will I get a ip ban or hwid ban for botting? within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Will I get a ip ban or hwid ban for botting?

Well, title said much.

I'm planning to start botting for extra golds, but I'm kind of curious about banning. I don't care my account would get blocked, but I care about ip-ban.

If someone knows about it, please let me know. I appreciate about it.

Thank you.
Old 02/18/2016, 04:01   #2

yes
Old 02/18/2016, 04:36   #3

In my experience I've only been account banned but that was for auto-hotkey, i think because it wasnt like "directly effecting the game" that it was JUST an account ban, but DONT hold me to that, look into it a bit more :P would hate for you to not be able to play just because of this :S
Old 02/18/2016, 05:37   #4

In my personal experince, they dont IP / HWID ban. But they do flag your IP/HWID and chainban your accounts
Old 02/18/2016, 16:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabal3 View Post
I don't care my account - ip would get blocked - ban, but I care about dupe tiem ,one hit die ,nsd ,ncd ... help me
You aren't spamming that enough to get it, you gotta post and whine more
Old 02/18/2016, 16:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabal3 View Post
I don't care my account - ip would get blocked - ban, but I care about dupe tiem ,one hit die ,nsd ,ncd ... help me
You need to pass an English test before you gain access to a hidden elitpvpers section with all the cheats you requested.
Old 02/18/2016, 20:45   #7

IP bans usually lead to whole cafe's and such being blocked so they try to avoid that as much as possible. I'd say it would just be account.
Old 02/18/2016, 23:32   #8

Use a proxy, while doing so. You shouldn't worry about such things. The connection might be trashy (free ones), but it will save your PC's Hardware ID from being blacklisted after all.

Oh and yeah, VM Softwares ARE NO PROXIES. They will still receive the same IP address.
Check it via the usual launcher login. Login with an account. Enter your "daily" verification bullshit. Boot your VMWare, do the same. You will see, there is no verification code request on that account.

Do the same just first with your VMWare, and you will see the difference.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2016, 13:27   #9

Personally im using VM and VPN while botting.
I wanted fool proof system that does not comprimise my main account and this is pretty much it.

VM + VPN + with my main account im even using WTfast but this is because game feels better with it
Old 02/19/2016, 16:43   #10

I'm botting on my actual ip because I'm dumb
Old 02/19/2016, 17:26   #11

I'm botting on my actual ip and main account because I'm dumb
Old 02/19/2016, 19:34   #12

*clap clap* ... this should be meant funny, right? "I am - because dumb".

Cmon guys. More enthusiasm!