Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help: Building a calculator.

Discussion on Need help: Building a calculator. within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help: Building a calculator.

It has been a long time since I ever wanted to build one of these. Last time was way way back when I was playing Conquer Online. Back then it was fairly simple, locate the memory location for that housed the current exp, name, health, and what have you. Using visual basic to take that information and developing a calculator that while running would tell you long long until you leveled up a character or multi able characters and other information.

Now I got the itch to do that again for black desert, my issue is, I am not experienced enough (like at all) on building my own bypass for anticheats, after doing some searching all I found was hints on how to do it, but I just don't have the skills to make use of that info. I was hoping to find a public bypass I can run sandboxed while I did my snooping around, but no such luck.

Here is what I got so far: disabled xhunter1.sys by restricting access, disabled network access for the xignode, from there I am only able to run cheat engine if I suspend either the main game or both of xxd-0.xem and xcoronahost.xem. Cheat engine can run just fine and hook onto the game client once xxd-0.xem is suspended, but after 3-4 seconds xcoronahost.xem forcefully resumes xxd-0.xem and 3-4 seconds after that it detects cheat engine. I can keep suspending it to buy more time, but the grace period before detection shortens after each suspension and resumption. Once xcoronahost.xem is suspended it freezes the main client, but it allows me to poke around with cheatengine for static stuff, and once I am done I can close cheat engine and resume as if nothing ever happened.

Here is where I am running into trouble, while I can find the static information I need, I need to filter out unneeded junk to find what I am looking for by the process of elimination, which requires me to keep cheat engine up while I remove the fluff first few passes, then start finding the address I want in a few more passes, can't do that if I have to reset cheat engine each time I want do a pass.

Here is where I need help: Is there a public bypass that I have missed that works for BDO? if not, which memory scanner software works that allows me to just search and filter out results like cheat engine? Or hell, if I am even on the right track to getting past this anti-cheat?

If I do manage to get this made, I do plan on publicly releasing the calculator with source, as I only plan on doing this to satisfy a curiosity of mine.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2016, 05:21   #2

Calculator? Like keep reading inventory on specific items such as food ingredient? And be able to accurately calculate how much of what you can make with recipe and everything?
Old 05/06/2016, 15:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Calculator? Like keep reading inventory on specific items such as food ingredient? And be able to accurately calculate how much of what you can make with recipe and everything?
Not what I had in mind no, I am more looking for time to next level, seeing if hidden stats are client side, then from there work to see how much difference these hidden stats make for leveling, and from these work on a calculator that can help optimize leveling.
Old 05/06/2016, 16:07   #4

This would be pretty sweet , efficiency is a very important aspect in this game where you have so many options to pursue!

I wish you good luck with this and hopefully we can see an alpha version very soon!