Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 03:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Pyx.BDO - Grinding | Fishing | Modding | Lua API

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,491
Received Thanks: 181
So far the bot is save and you can create awesome stuff with it.
If you know how to program yourself you don't need to do anything manual. Even dailies !



ToraTenshi is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yothri View Post
Virus dont download. French b**ch.
Well itīs not a virus, but itīs not worth it. His hagz are poorly written and will be detected very soon, dont risk your accounts.


Cartmanforlife is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanforlife View Post
Well itīs not a virus, but itīs not worth it. His hagz are poorly written and will be detected very soon, dont risk your accounts.
Yeah, poorly written and its not even hard to do stuff on Black Desert.
Black Desert has its own Lua Engine which can be hooked so easily and there is so much stuff that can be modified with only Lua itself. Just hook luaL_loadbuffer and dump all the Lua scripts of the game. Then you have enough examples to make your own Lua scripts and easily load them up. No need to use a ****** bot which gets detected in next weeks and make your accounts banned.
Yothri is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Too much Bla-bla, I dont see you creating one yourself.


killzone is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 657
Received Thanks: 291
Well they are kinda right, anything publicly available will be detected.
vincedv is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 320
The Black Market: 103/2/2
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,335
Received Thanks: 30
this is the virus total from the setup i just download so seems virus free, if it is detected or not i don't know..

claroqsi is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,645
Received Thanks: 229
could u please please accept paysafe card as payment? it world rly be awesome me and my budds world love to buy it but because we cant get bitcoin/paypal its a shame
btw posible to get something like 48 hrs test key :O?
LucySw is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 4
i Dont say you are scammer or something But u will lose many ppls because you need to write your email and password in your bot aplication ... for me its not safe
suNtrick is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yothri View Post
Yeah, poorly written and its not even hard to do stuff on Black Desert.
Black Desert has its own Lua Engine which can be hooked so easily and there is so much stuff that can be modified with only Lua itself. Just hook luaL_loadbuffer and dump all the Lua scripts of the game. Then you have enough examples to make your own Lua scripts and easily load them up. No need to use a ****** bot which gets detected in next weeks and make your accounts banned.
Do you want me to copy paste the PM you sent about help bypassing xigncode ?
Don't rage because I banned you from the forums. /love

suNtrick: Wait for new loader tonight / tomorrow that work with official launcher.
Tho if you are affraid to put your credentials, there is many we could steal credentials from the original launcher, if you don't trust us, don't use it tho, we don't force you to do so.
JuJuBoSc1 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJuBoSc1 View Post
Do you want me to copy paste the PM you sent about help bypassing xigncode ?
Don't rage because I banned you from the forums. /love

suNtrick: Wait for new loader tonight / tomorrow that work with official launcher.
Tho if you are affraid to put your credentials, there is many we could steal credentials from the original launcher, if you don't trust us, don't use it tho, we don't force you to do so.
lel, do what you want to do. xc is and never was a problem so kys.
Wait for it, wait for it! Just sayin.
Yothri is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 5
Has anyone done anything of use with the packet editing yet?
Tobbo is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yothri View Post
lel, do what you want to do. xc is and never was a problem so kys.
Wait for it, wait for it! Just sayin.
Fine, now make your own thing instead to be a leecher on every forums, and don't put false things here just because you are mad. Thanks.
JuJuBoSc1 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJuBoSc1 View Post
Fine, now make your own thing instead to be a leecher on every forums, and don't put false things here just because you are mad. Thanks.


xDDDDDDDD LMAO
Yothri is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yothri View Post


xDDDDDDDD LMAO
Thanks for your message, now please, grow up.
JuJuBoSc1 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,645
Received Thanks: 229
mmominion is a well used bot which let u use ur id/pw to login (other games) but like this one it dosnt steal any info it just lets u to skip the launcher which i pretty much like o.o
btw add a funktion to save it pls D: like a list where u put accounts


LucySw is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
FFXIVMinion Bot - Grinding, Questing, Crafting, Fishing, PVP, Assist and more!
UPDATED FOR HEAVENSWARD http://www.mmominion.com/misc.php?page=ffxivbot ...
742 Replies - Final Fantasy XIV
[REQUEST] Working fishing/leveling/grinding bot for 3.3.5 running Win 10
Title says it. Mr. FishIt. 4.2.9 only crashes my WotLK client. Looking for alternatives. Lazybot is good, maybe some profiles and behaivors would...
3 Replies - WoW Private Server



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.