Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BF3 Full Screen laggt

Discussion on BF3 Full Screen laggt within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/20/2012, 21:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lad dir ggf. einen aktuelleren Grafiktreiber runter, falls ein aktueller Verfügbar ist
Old 11/20/2012, 22:29   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Milfhunt3r_x3 View Post
Lad dir ggf. einen aktuelleren Grafiktreiber runter, falls ein aktueller Verfügbar ist
Das wird ihm definitiv nicht weiterhelfen.
Old 11/21/2012, 13:06   #18

Okay. Ich hab mich jetzt entschlossen eine neune Graka zu kaufen hab mir jetzt die radeon ati 6950 gehohlt und es laggt nicht mehr mehr
Old 11/22/2012, 21:13   #19

yo, probier mal das was MonstKill gesagt hat aus

Sollte klappen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DO in full screen
08/18/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
hi all, how can i play darkorbit in full screen? before 1 day i was using as2 for full screen but now as2 is gone and i cant play on that shit small screen of darkorbit :mad:
[How To] Make Full Screen for F2P's!
09/02/2010 - Runescape - 6 Replies
Fullscreen for F2P Players! (RMV ADS!) Hey guys, and thanks for reading this. There will be NO need to download any strafe or untrusted web content in this guide. Let's get started: With the new update of resizable windows for all players, you can now get wide screens for free-players! But wait, there is that annoying advert box that takes up room.. Well have no fear F2P'ers, all you have to do is follow these few steps! Here is a way to get the Members' Exclusive FullScreen for...
get your screen full from DBS .. lol
02/15/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
hi guys this edits is so nice and its my first edit i made them 4 get some fun .. first take buckup from your (MapItemIcon) u find it in C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ani then download the attach , un-rar it and put it in C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ani and accept the replace .. c the pic
SV Full screen!!!
01/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
LoL the heading is mostly for effect xD Neway lets get to the point. Well While i use SV when i try to play other games such as F.E.A.R, Crysis and other fulls screen applications but when i do SV just stay in the same spot and not respond to anything until i put it a the main window. However i can minimize it and do other things like surf the net and it will work perfectly. Thanks NOTE: I AM NOT TRYING TO CRACK SV I AM JUST ASKING FOR ADVICE!
How to have the CO toolbar in full screen
03/15/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
ONLY 4 SIMPLE STEPS! Heres my easy picture steps with description. Please let me know how it works out! Step 1: First drag the start toolbar from the bottom of the screen to the top. (To do this click and hold on an empty space on the start toolbar and drag your cursor to the top. Then let go.)