Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool]Auto Mail Sender.

Discussion on [Tool]Auto Mail Sender. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tool]Auto Mail Sender.

Hello.

Video -

-What this tool does?
This tool check every xx seconds on Table if there are any item to be send to Char By RoleID.

-How to use?
For the first you need configure the File "Config.ini"
After configured all your info on mysql connection, save and close.
After done, run the query from the file "Query to run on MySQL.sql"
after all done you can open the program and to test you will need run this query.

Quote:
INSERT INTO `necros`.`SendMail` (`roleid`, `coins`, `zen`, `exp`, `itemid`, `qtde`, `title`, `msg`) VALUES ('RoleID', 'Coins', 'Zen', 'Exp', 'ItemID', 'Quantity', 'Title MSG', 'Subject MSG');
after this you can check your char ingame.
----You need relog your char to see mail ingame.
----Change realm or just change char.

-Program Expired, What to do?
You need contact me via PM,Skype or QQ.
and after ill tell your how to get the full license program to run on your machine.

Contact
Quote:
QQ : 204261411
Downloads
Quote:

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2014, 08:45   #2

check tickets and ks forum posts thanks :P
Old 10/20/2014, 09:48   #3

One Win 7 X64, the console window hangs on "Waiting Website Query" and stays stuck.

Bit Defender also lists the sendmail.exe as a trojan.

Actually, Looks like your license expired.
Old 10/20/2014, 15:29   #4

those tools what i share here isnt free.
i have made those one with license expiration.

about the query waiting, you need put the data on the table so the program will check and send the mail, if not send you need check the connection mysql at config.ini
if is everything right you need install the odbc driver from the link at config.ini

about the viruses is for protection the program.
Old 12/05/2014, 18:12   #5

bump