Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI-Infinity (Odin's Wrath)

Discussion on BOI-Infinity (Odin's Wrath) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/26/2015, 07:38   #196

elite*gold: 0
my point is proven lmao you come here after server gone down ******** lol what happened chris come crying to you cos he was closing the server cos of us here so you thought u would come here raging lmao
Old 03/26/2015, 07:38   #197

I think it's nice, that William Stelma, Aka Toonswill, Aka, Charming, Aka probably 10 other forum names here on Elite, Is making multiple posts from various accounts, when all the accounts are the same exact person..

If I've done something so wrong, then why am I only defending myself with one account? But yet, this one person, had to post 4 or 5 replies, to make it look like these are all separate people having something nasty to say, or multiple people having some kind of proof..

All you have posted so far are photoshop'ed images or mabe up messages to make it look like you have a case..

So tell me MR William Stelma, Why did you need to post as Charming, toonswill and others?

made a donation for OutOfControl....
charming_rani, has been sending emails to my personal email.. Who, as funny as it sounds, made donations for OutOfControl.. All which link to the same IP's..

So why do you need to use that many accounts and all that fake information because you are mad that we didn't put your constant PM's and Spam as a priority on our server?
Old 03/26/2015, 07:42   #198

Im not Charming just to be clear im LuciferX who u banned for no **** reason at all...Ok I did say fk once in warcry but thats a stupid reason
Old 03/26/2015, 07:47   #199

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by charming View Post
We r not blaming any of u guys we r blaming the gm who did huge mistake ...
Can you please show me where William Stelma's name is on anything that has to do with my business.. It's sole proprietary.. It's not Partnership...
Old 03/26/2015, 07:47   #200

just shut down the server and be done with....how many times are u gonna threat players to shutting it down? stop acting like a kids and just turn that thing off once and for all, most ppl will be happy with it more than sad...at least for me, i know i'll be happy for it to shut down even tho i wasted bunch of $$ on that rip off server.
Old 03/26/2015, 07:50   #201

Chris Just STFU and go away. Ur server is gone and so r u. What are you trying to prove now
Old 03/26/2015, 07:53   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume1 View Post
Release the screen shots. Expose them. Unknown has been reported countless times and nothing ever happens, yet ban others with the petty excuse 'people are complaining about bad Language' like really? at least make a good excuse or keep that garbage to yourself.

I'd also like to point out how Unknown was today discussing on their new guild chat, 'ASIA', about how they would get those banned players from Infinity banned on Reunion by talking to the corrupted GM there 'Uber' so that they'd be forced to come back to Infinity for some pvp. Pathetic.
1. Do not mention my name in posts i am not related to.
2. Whatever you heard, unless you have a proof that I have said it, don't assume i did.
3. Talking about corruption - don't wanna bash the server so will ignore this. It's obvious you don't know what corruption means.
4. Do not, i repeat, DO NOT involve me in this post where i have absolutelly nothing to do with.
5. What i talk to my players is absolutelly my bussiness, doesn't involve you or anyone else. Everything they report to me is kept in discrecion not exposed publicly in any form or way. If people were banned in another server it is none, absolutelly none of my bussiness. If you would label someone as a 'criminal' because he is labeled as such from another person you are, pardon me, stupid as f.
Thank you, have a nice day.
Old 03/26/2015, 07:56   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberMeister View Post
1. Do not mention my name in posts i am not related to.
2. Whatever you heard, unless you have a proof that I have said it, don't assume i did.
3. Talking about corruption - don't wanna bash the server so will ignore this. It's obvious you don't know what corruption means.
4. Do not, i repeat, DO NOT involve me in this post where i have absolutelly nothing to do with.
Thank you, have a nice day.
Who are you? U is not uber,

This is uber,
Old 03/26/2015, 08:00   #204

Since these players want to keep going on.. I have a collection of about 120 screenshots posted by other players, who have made complaints on this same group of players because of their vulgar language and everything else..

I have a years worth of emails, forums PM's, In-game PM,s Even recorded videos because we have one client that is recorded for Twitch TV 24 /7...

So I will post everything that we currently have on file about this group of people, and everyone can see for themselves, who the real problem has been!

Those 5 players seem to think the all of the other players are blind..

BTW: Good Luck Uber.. This same group who all voice chats on Radcall, all listed here will gather dirt on you, and will do the exact same thing.. We are actually hearing about a lot of servers where they have tried to rule them by making empty threats or using other people to get to the server admins..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaznvietboix View Post
Who are you? U is not uber,

This is uber,
LOL.. Since when does Head Game Master, mean Owner? Server Admin?

Old 03/26/2015, 08:06   #205

I am Uber, as name says.
Thank you - Chris i guess? I am not worried about what people will say. They have right to express themself freely, it's a free world. How people act is just showing their education and culture.
Old 03/26/2015, 08:07   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindiggy View Post

LOL.. Since when does Head Game Master, mean Owner? Server Admin?

Are you even look at the day the other guys joined? its today, and the Head of Reunion guy been here to awhile and tried to promoted his server "Reunion" for awhile now....no wonder ur players hated u. just shut down the server and get out of here.
Old 03/26/2015, 08:12   #207

Well, If you look at the OP.. I think it was my advertisement when we first launched our server..

So technically, this is my post, and you all have been hi-jacking it for a year, because we never listened when you constantly kept crying..

Mommy ever tell you the story.. "A Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

I mean really.. You are mad at me and you have to go after an Innocent Woman... You going to start calling me Gay now? Gonna make up some fake messages where I wanted to be with you too?

Does the non-sense ever stop? You hated our server, you always had other servers to play, but yet all you guys have bashed us for a year, yet I can turn BOI-Infinity back on, and you all will join...

What did you attempt to accomplish? I was going to have all these threats against Tosha and I, I was going to fix the server, get rid of unknown and then we were going to let all of you guys come back?
Old 03/26/2015, 08:12   #208

You are right, grobar is my old account. That does not mean i am not me haha
Old 03/26/2015, 08:16   #209

spindiggy u really r dumb tosonwill is will yeah charming is someone else u have banned more than one person for all this from allstars did tosha send that email to will no lol get ur facts straight before throwing accusations

charming_rani, has been sending emails to my personal email.. Who, as funny as it sounds, made donations for OutOfControl..
u have answered ur own question dumbass

and chris we dont care bout ur ****** server and no1s posting fake pics stop lying like charming says i bet u start lying bout the voice recording getting posted lol u really r a joke

and u say u record 24/7 for twich upload it dumbass show everyone how much of a **** gm u really where and what u allowed on ur server
Old 03/26/2015, 08:18   #210

stop acting like u is the victim here, oh pls I haven't play ur shtty server for months, but there always some drama about ur server in fb LOL i dont need to play to know whats going on in ur server, its always the same thing, either u sided with unknown or sided with other guilds and sht blew up, and everytime there is threat of shutting down the server but never did, or shutdown few days then tosha asking ppl for money to open up the server again? LOL