Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI-Infinity (Odin's Wrath)

Discussion on BOI-Infinity (Odin's Wrath) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/20/2015, 18:53   #136

elite*gold: 0
Chris is gone now, we have a new gm, but guess what? This gm is far worst than Chris lol. Threading players because we killed his wife in pvp? But wtf? What kind of gm married a player in game and give them all the stuff without doing a dam thing for themselves? This server was base on 0 zen items but now some items are cost zen to buy, sp i guess who give a sht right now?
Old 01/21/2015, 05:22   #137

Watch this Video . .

The New GM helping his Wife in PVP with Unknown lol.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2015, 00:54   #138

WTF server is offline!!!! when server on?
Old 02/01/2015, 09:21   #139

never down for good <3
Old 02/02/2015, 23:27   #140

As xaznvietboix wrote, I haven't been involved with the server. But I can tell you that the new GM is gone.

Infinity is being re-built and being prepared to be relaunched..
Old 02/03/2015, 07:07   #141

yoooo i'm telling u guys.

Tosha said Chris isnt the partner anymore and came that sucks new GM. then server Off (some1 said coz of Host Payment havent been paid). and then now Chris came back ? LMAO

full of Liars ?IDK

sooo ****** server ahahah.

dont play this money hunger server,
play others server or games better.
no worth to w8 to come up
Old 02/03/2015, 08:27   #142

Totally agree with eakhnaton. I was play there also and all GM are unfair and use their rights to ban people for nothing or on their own choice. GM`s are banning everyone who kill afk, or kill their friends at pvp, or just said something against them in forum. They also closed forum so players can`t post anything....and etc etc bulls**t.
Dont make the mistake to go back and play there or join now when they maybe get the server open back.
Old 02/03/2015, 17:33   #143

Lol, when the GM who was pvping with us release pets got more than 500$ from my friends in 2-3 days. And after that they close the server and lie dont have 200$ to keep it up? Please.. nobody will believe that. Hosting its not worth 1000...$ o.o

I kick GM from our guild when i see he come to pvp. I explained him he can't play with players and than he join other guild and come to kill us. No comment.
Old 02/05/2015, 08:55   #144

All I can say is that there have been a fair share or problems. Anyone who ever runs one of these BOI servers will find out. Ya'll think it's so easy but some of the most disrespectful people seem to play on some of these private servers..

!4 pages of posts, and you always bash the Server, or Tosha, but you don't bash people like Lorenzo who stole money selling in-game items, funds used to run the server, provide ddos, and other services utilized.. You don't bash PainX and the other players, who have made threats, DDOS'd the server, or the ones constantly trying to hack the website or server every day!

It's all the ******** who keep trying to ruin something that we launched simply because we enjoyed playing Official, but wanted to do things different.. But again, we are the ones who get bashed while the 20 people trying to ruin us never once get bashed!
Old 02/05/2015, 12:28   #145

Chris, stop being so self-righteous, your behaviour has often been seriously awful too. Starting from banning people for minor reasons to selling items which completely ruin the server's balance. Stop making excuses and acting like you have done nothing wrong. Your explanation posts are almost always so dumb that it's hard to believe that you seriously think that way. One thing is for sure though, you have a really huge ego and like to act like a dictator.

Anyway, I suggest, stop posting **** here, it will only make you seem more silly than anything else. Use your own forum if you want to update players and leave this one alone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2015, 22:43   #146

Well, We tried to do our best.. And if you don't like the server because of how we did things or ran it, thats your choice..

No one here has made a server a success.. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here..

But all of this is beside the fact.. It's people like you guys posting here, that actually do ruin servers, because you like to do whatever you can to shut them down..

Recently, We had a group of players, get banned for not only breaking the rules, but they are now harrassing Tosha via her personal email, spreading rumours and everything else.. This group of players all chat via raidcall and they break the rules, and try to claim that they will do things legally, which is a pure joke..

BOI-Infinity may keep running, it may not.. But I want to make it clear, that the recent players,

Ginji, Explicit, ComeTryMe, OutOfControl, a bunch of players who sent us photocopies of their ID's for GM Applications, are also having their addresses, verified shipping addresses reported to their local authorizes for the threats, harassment, and Defamation of Character!

We may not do everything they way players feel we should, But I will not have players make threats to us! And you will NOT threaten Tosha thinking I will make the changes to the server!

Just to make sure the word gets out there,

I've replaced our homepage,

I'll use our top search engine rankings around the world to defend ourselves, while our lawyer contacts the authorities to stop the threats that these players are making against Tosha, who did nothing to the group listed here, or at BOI-Infinity!
Old 03/26/2015, 01:16   #147

We are still getting threats even now.. They don't realize that we run our servers under a real business name now, for all of our private servers..

Some of them making threats, also applied to be a GM and volentarily sent us a copy of their photo ID, or they made donations using guest accounts, but as business, we do see their verified information when they file a bogus claim against us..

We have a 100% No Refund Policy! And PayPal Agrees...

It's only these banned players requesting refunds, which in turn, shows us their verified addresses..

You all post here claiming how dumb I am, don't use PayPal or send your ID to be a GM if you are going to make threats to people.. Goes to show just how smart many of them are..
Old 03/26/2015, 01:50   #148

again u put my name here in ur post ? dude u should be ashame of ur self and stop lieing to ppl ,, u was supporting 1 guild only and when 2 guilds was fighting u deleted all other guild char's / id's for only they called someone noob in warcry ... if noob is something cuz u get ur char / id deleted from the server then go ahead and delete the whole server but keep ur friends only so u guys can kiss and make out lol .. yes i applied for a GM in ur silly server to fix the things u ruined but u dont even deserve a help , u begging ppl for money and send them mails that u need help , and keep making pets growth boost just to steal more money from ppl , plz dont tell me its donation cuz no one can play ur server without donation specialy ur friends getting everything for free , i will give u here 30 min only , not 12 hours as i did about ur website to remove that reply which have my name on it , or ur mails / screenshots will go in public and u realy wont like what is in it ,please dont give me the bs about going to police cuz im not posting somthing fake and police will arrist u for false poice report , thats if i didnt make a case in the 1st place, dont put ur self in truples dude , delete it and go play with ur friends in boi as much as u want cuz no one care any more , stop QQ everywhere we didnt even went public with all the emails and SS but u r realy begging for it as i can see
Old 03/26/2015, 02:01   #149

chris u told people to sent u ss when people throw abuse on warcrys how many have u had in the last few months???? nothing happen to those people before we got banned someone from unknown told ginji to GO KILL HIMSELF so we reacted because u wont dont **** and we get banned for it ur a joke and as for threating u lol we told u we had ss of tosha chatting up other players and does people know tosha was helping other people out by giving pets out with more growth than others lol oh yeah just so u know u recorded those phone calls yesterday lol
Old 03/26/2015, 02:25   #150

lmao u trying to force us to come back to infinity never gonna happen and u know whats funny we aint on reunion lol so Kristiina told u some bullshit
And as for ss im getting from all members then posting so watch this space