Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]War Of the immortals Quiz helper

Discussion on [REQUEST]War Of the immortals Quiz helper within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [REQUEST]War Of the immortals Quiz helper

I know it is a bit annoying, but i searched for like 5 hours for a QUIZ BOWL bot.

The one that has a top 10. Yes that one, not the daily. I need someone to create the programm I can search the answers and the quests, as once you are up to update it and all.

Pm me or reply if you interested. I don't know to programm so I can't help but to find answers hope you understand.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quiz Helper
12/08/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 309 Replies
As promised in my other thread, here is a program which is ONLY for providing quiz answers. It covers Warning of Wisdom, Love Match, and BoI Quiz. I believe that you will need Microsoft Framework 4 for this to work on your system still. You shouldn't need Visual Studio Framework 2010, but I might be wrong on that. If anyone doesn't already have those and wants to test what the minimum specifications are for me, I'll update this to reflect it.
Quiz Helper By Kurus 3.4
08/08/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 107 Replies
We need donations for quiz helper thx If you want buy a new working quiz helper for 5€ PM me
HOW TO? Quiz Helper/Multiclient
11/10/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Can anyone share the steps to create a quiz helper/multiclient? I would really like to make one myself.
REQUEST: Quiz Helper
07/22/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Would someone make a Tutorial how to make a Quiz Helper Bot ? If You Do It Easy we wont ask you anymore....and would do it by own :) Thx in advance.