Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Give me a thanks if you agree

Discussion on Give me a thanks if you agree within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Give me a thanks if you agree

Don't you all think that they should limit one account to an IP so they can't give each other account thanks etc?I think it's a good idea that the admins should implement.Reply to this with your opinions on weather or not you agree.GIVE me a thanks if you agree!Im a thanks *****!
Old 03/10/2011, 08:45   #2

sure, thats a great idea if you never want to mule anything, or if you just blow money on ZEN for bag expansions, most people use second accounts just to hold items, farm Cele, or vend, which PWE is perfectly fine with, and TBH I would much rather have an alt sit farming cele, while I did events on my main instead of losing a day to farming. the thing PWE does not promote is people logging into several accounts on 1 PC to solo leach EXP and lvl several alts, and is considered a bannable offense. while the idea seems nice that doesn't really do much of anything but prevent people who don't have 2 PC's from farming cele while the played, which is not uncommon, a lot of people upgrade, and often, which leaves them with older PC's and/or spare parts to just slap together a pc to run the game.
Old 03/10/2011, 17:29   #3

lol... loool DD i fell of my chair
Exodus for your first post you rly hit the subject in this thread :P welcome to elitepvp ^^
Old 03/10/2011, 17:31   #4

elite*gold: 306
LoooooooooooooL
Thx is nice 20 posts and you want to geht some Thanks omfg that is funny
Old 03/10/2011, 21:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus_420 View Post
sure, thats a great idea if you never want to mule anything, or if you just blow money on ZEN for bag expansions, most people use second accounts just to hold items, farm Cele, or vend, which PWE is perfectly fine with, and TBH I would much rather have an alt sit farming cele, while I did events on my main instead of losing a day to farming. the thing PWE does not promote is people logging into several accounts on 1 PC to solo leach EXP and lvl several alts, and is considered a bannable offense. while the idea seems nice that doesn't really do much of anything but prevent people who don't have 2 PC's from farming cele while the played, which is not uncommon, a lot of people upgrade, and often, which leaves them with older PC's and/or spare parts to just slap together a pc to run the game.
I meant on epvp so people like chief/wowsg can't make multiple accounts,piece of **** chief pretending to be a cop.
Old 03/11/2011, 03:52   #6

They already have it lata >.>

Very common practice on boards. I'm quite sure that when someone likes their own post, and if the IP's line up, it'll flag the administration. This happened to me on another forum where I liked my own post and bumped it up with another account XD. got banned for a month o.O learned my lesson lol
Old 03/11/2011, 19:23   #7

hehe sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
They already have it lata >.>

Very common practice on boards. I'm quite sure that when someone likes their own post, and if the IP's line up, it'll flag the administration. This happened to me on another forum where I liked my own post and bumped it up with another account XD. got banned for a month o.O learned my lesson lol
lol