Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sending Packets

Discussion on Sending Packets within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sending Packets

Hey,

so I'm trying to send packets to a game called Pokemon World Online, I've been using WPE in order to sniff the packets, using WPE sending the packets its ridiculously easy so I've been trying to do the same with autoit script.

After a lot of research I know that TCP function should do it but I've always failed to use the same socket as the same or even to listen to the right ports or something, I'm completely lost here.

I know this can be done and I'm not asking for someone to tell me how it is just some guidance to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10/18/2012, 00:26   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkidra View Post
Hey,

so I'm trying to send packets to a game called Pokemon World Online, I've been using WPE in order to sniff the packets, using WPE sending the packets its ridiculously easy so I've been trying to do the same with autoit script.

After a lot of research I know that TCP function should do it but I've always failed to use the same socket as the same or even to listen to the right ports or something, I'm completely lost here.

I know this can be done and I'm not asking for someone to tell me how it is just some guidance to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Hello friend,

I can help you with respect to the listening port, any game without injecting anything in the process.

And this relatively easy to do with autoit, using the help of . Of course depending on your skills ...

I now long for help to be able to send packages on a Socket open (in use) like wpe, rpe etc ...

I hope I helped a little, post your progress here! We can create something together ..

Best regards!
Old 10/18/2012, 01:23   #3

Hello SEVENS,

so you are telling me that you are able to find out in which port the game is connected but you haven't been able to use its socket to send packets to the game?
Old 10/18/2012, 01:54   #4

How difficult is to find the port? Just run the wpe capture a packt and see which port is used to connect.

The difficulty is to send packets in a Socket open.

When you connect a client to a server is created a socket communication, this is the problem that the socket was already created when you start your (game client) to send packets to it using a third party program that we are trying to do in autoit.

Understand the concept?

cheers

Edit...
Look at my program, see how you capture packets with autoit ..

Old 10/18/2012, 03:23   #5

Yes I do I've faced that problem.

I loved the link to the winsock udf you linked, I'll study it as soon as I can and try things out.
Also loved your program, I will contact you soon
Old 11/29/2012, 10:42   #6

Packet Sender with autoit....(Finally)

Yes, finally I winnnn!!!!

A packet sender developed in pure autoit, was very difficult but this here.. ><
without injecting anything.
Old 11/29/2012, 23:31   #7

Received Thanks: 1,093
this is nice. will u b sharing it?