Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoIT tutor

Discussion on AutoIT tutor within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile AutoIT tutor

Hello

I've been looking to learn AutoIT so i can use it myself without leeching other people's job, so i decided to look for somebody with skills in AutoIT and a little time to take somebody and explain him this and that, what he does wrong, like a tutor. I am not parallel with PCs, i've encountered some programming languages(like C++, C# and pascal) but i've not used them much, and i want to begin with AutoIT.
So if there is somebody who wills to help me in AutoIT and get me a kick-start, let me know via my MSN, Yahoo! or Skype, or just leave a PM.
Thanks in advance.
Old 04/29/2011, 22:21   #2

depends on what you wanna know/learn
Old 04/30/2011, 15:38   #3

I can learn it by myself but, when i have questions and doubts, to know who to ask
Old 04/30/2011, 17:57   #4

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 101/0/0
I can help you if you want. If you are interested you can add me in Skype
Old 05/01/2011, 15:29   #5

elite*gold: 59
The Black Market: 326/0/0
I've added you, just accept me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ask] code wpn + tutor CE please ..
05/10/2011 - Facebook - 4 Replies
Hellow,, i'm nwbie .. I just want to hack weapon, but its always error .. I need code weapon uptodate + tutorial with CE (i'm sorry if my english is bad) i don't want to be a leecher i'm from indonesia, add me [email protected] TQ
Need Tutor Using GLZ Engine
06/05/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
add me YM: [email protected] Need help
AutoIt Tutor!
11/22/2008 - CO2 Programming - 57 Replies
I've noticed that the demand for bots are great and there are some bots on this forum that works great... Although I wanted to help my fellow ePvPers to learn to code in AutoIt which is a language that I know very well... I've made numerous programs in AutoIt for all games that I've play(ed). All the macros have helped me ALOT with my playing experience. I do have my own bot that does all that I want and some more :D I've also released a bot but I wont be doing that anymore since it's way too...
[HELP] need tutor using bot for pw indo
11/15/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies
can someone share info using bot for pw indo im so blind 'bout cheat/bot pw
Looking for tutor
08/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello. Im looking for somebody who I could talk to over xfire or msn. I need help getting a bot running. I have botted before, but this time Im stuck and can't get neither TBOT or iSRObot running. Not many people reply at forums and I don't want to spam all over the place. If you could help me PM me or leave your MSN/Xfire/mIRC channel or what ever else here. Thanks.