Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vulcanus Experiment

Discussion on Vulcanus Experiment within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/30/2010, 05:34   #16

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volfus View Post
Vulcanus has no lucky points, every player has em. when u enhance and u success ur lucky points go down and u have and less chance to succed next time and the same thing arround. these lucky points resets every day when the game resets. and yes i did have tons of gear +10....and no one knew about this thing cuz i told only a couple of friends and they r highly competitive so they didnt tell no one. i told u guys this thing cuz i dont give a **** about the game anymore.
Unless you talk about the old Ori stones, vulcanus has no luck points at all.
Old 04/30/2010, 10:08   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Vulcanus has no lucky points, every player has em. when u enhance and u success ur lucky points go down and u have and less chance to succed next time and the same thing arround. these lucky points resets every day when the game resets. and yes i did have tons of gear +10....and no one knew about this thing cuz i told only a couple of friends and they r highly competitive so they didnt tell no one. i told u guys this thing cuz i dont give a **** about the game anymore.
well i Just did may first enhancement. guess what? failure.
Old 04/30/2010, 12:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by einAuslaender View Post
well i Just did may first enhancement. guess what? failure.
u didnt listen 2 me! i said dont enhance anything for 1 whole day from reset to reset. so if u play stop enhancing -> the game resets -> the game resets again the day after -> after the second reset u can enhance (in short terms log in and dont enhance anything for like 36 hours - 48 hours)

i didnt tried with the multi account but i tried with 3 chars (diferent items cuz i was 2 lazy last nite) and still worked. i will try with same item tomorow after the game resets.
Old 04/30/2010, 14:17   #19

well okay if i get you right:

First day - Do nothing
2nd day - enhance 1 (maybe 2)
3rd day - do nothing
4th day - enhance day again
and so on...

means enhance every 2nd day after that enhance break
Old 04/30/2010, 14:42   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppplll View Post
well okay if i get you right:

First day - Do nothing
2nd day - enhance 1 (maybe 2)
3rd day - do nothing
4th day - enhance day again
and so on...

means enhance every 2nd day after that enhance break
no -.- u can do 1 successful enchant every reset. but before u start this way of enhancing u must do 1 day of no enhancing. its like this:

1day
1pm u log and play - no enhancing
3pm game resets

2day
at 3pm game resets
4pm u can do 1 successfull enhance

3day
3pm game resets
4pm u can do 1 successfull enhance
and so on
remember only 1 enhance per day or you will fk up and u must w8 another day from reset to reset to make it work again
Old 04/30/2010, 14:49   #21

the game will reset soon and i bought a OSG to demonstrate u guys it works. i will make it +3 cuz i have 3 chars and i will make a screen. tomorow ill make a screenshot of it beeing +6 and so on till i make it +10
Old 04/30/2010, 17:10   #22

This is completely untrue. Success with vulcanus is based on server usage of him and it is about 50%ish. This is from the devs. A timestamped screenshot could help you try to prove this but the devs have already talked about how vulcanus works. It would be nice if you were correct volfus but you aren't. I will go a month without enhancing anything and thengo enhance and get a failure. I have done this multiple times. It would only take ten days to get a plus ten your way so you should have many to screenshot. I personally would like to see a timestamped screen shot of your successes everyday.
Old 04/30/2010, 17:52   #23

1st enhance after maaaaaaaaaaany days and it was a failure... (used normal enhance stone)
Old 04/30/2010, 17:56   #24

unfortunately somethig went very bad. i enchanted my osg +0 to +2 with first char, +3 with 2nd char and finaly broke it with 3rd char -.-. something went wrong and dunno what.
Old 04/30/2010, 17:58   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrddm View Post
1st enhance after maaaaaaaaaaany days and it was a failure... (used normal enhance stone)
u must do it right after it resets. here is 3pm when resets, u must do it within an hour an u must be logged before reset.
Old 04/30/2010, 19:10   #26

Quote:
u must do it right after it resets. here is 3pm when resets, u must do it within an hour an u must be logged before reset.
I will give it the hammer.

Prove it with Screenshots, or even make a Video, you can just create a new Character if you want to to protect your main account.

No matter what else, its NOT working here, and it makes no sence aswell as long as you can't prove it.

So no more talking about something that might be just your imagination.
Old 05/17/2010, 19:59   #27

very interesting experiment, there is definitely a lot of potential here.
I would just like to ask how did you find the memory address for the vulcanus chat?
I`ve been trying to do something similar to this, but I do not how to find the results of each enchance.
Old 05/18/2010, 23:39   #28

Hab mir mal die Ergebnisse von Vulcanus aufgeschrieben:

FF S FF S F S FF S F SSS F SSSS FFF SSS FFF SS FFF SS F S FF SSS FF SS FF S F S FFF S FF SSSSSS FF S FFFF SSSS

Ein Muster ist hier leider nicht zu erkennen (früher -also letztes Jahr ^^- hat man noch ein bestimmtes Muster erkennen können.)

Vielleicht ist das mit den "Lucky Points" gar nicht mal so falsch: für jedes Fail gibts Minus-Punkte und für jeden Success Plus-Punkte und die aktuelle Punkteanzahl dient als Faktor für den Zufallsgenerator.

Ich glaub eher weniger, dass die Ergebnisse von den Erfolgen/Fehlschlägen anderer Spieler abhängt, da ja irgendein Wert irgendwo gespeichert/gelesen werden müsste. Wenn jetzt angenommen 100 Spieler gleichzeitig bei Vulcanus rumwerkeln würde das dem entsprechend viele Locks mit sich ziehen.
Old 05/19/2010, 22:41   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOne652089 View Post
I will give it the hammer.

Prove it with Screenshots, or even make a Video, you can just create a new Character if you want to to protect your main account.

No matter what else, its NOT working here, and it makes no sence aswell as long as you can't prove it.

So no more talking about something that might be just your imagination.

it is his imagination trust me. I have just a little over 1.8m might atm and I have enhanced 3 +10 items, 1 being a nix, dg and osiris. And it was extremely lucky. The other equips I have are from random vulc and then usage of the old ori stones and now the atlas stones....If he keeps speaking please someone just ban him from the forums. Ive been playing since closed beta and I can assure you there has been no one that has a insane amnt of +10 items from vulc. Except one person and he doesnt have uber might either lol, and he is a huge IM spender....gtfo if you dont have anything useful. These guys in here are trying to do something for us, your just making **** up.
Old 05/20/2010, 07:16   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpham21 View Post
it is his imagination trust me. I have just a little over 1.8m might atm and I have enhanced 3 +10 items, 1 being a nix, dg and osiris. And it was extremely lucky. The other equips I have are from random vulc and then usage of the old ori stones and now the atlas stones....If he keeps speaking please someone just ban him from the forums. Ive been playing since closed beta and I can assure you there has been no one that has a insane amnt of +10 items from vulc. Except one person and he doesnt have uber might either lol, and he is a huge IM spender....gtfo if you dont have anything useful. These guys in here are trying to do something for us, your just making **** up.
You might have "quoted" the wrong one.