Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making boxes not so random

Discussion on Making boxes not so random within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making boxes not so random

Is there a way using cheat engine to make what you get out of a particular box not so random? like getting a specific type of armor or weapon out of an equipment box, or item from IM box? I'm not the best at using CE but if you can either instruct me how, or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated, ty.
Old 11/05/2013, 22:38   #2

no its server side cant be manipulated
Old 11/05/2013, 22:43   #3

but can you obtain the address for individual items, and then maybe block that address when opening a box?
Old 11/06/2013, 02:58   #4

yes you can, but it's patched now.

Here:

see on Fixed Old Mess [August 27th to September 08th]: (spoiler)

*the basic idea is manipulate (as shadow) the stack item (crystal, scroll, box, etc) so it wouldn't show up, and only show the unstack item (rare eq, etc)
Old 11/21/2013, 17:26   #5

cheat engine dont work by ao

but i saw a cheater for a facebook game-with that it maybe work-but i only see it-doesnt use it- it was for a game by facebook-a cheater that work like cheat engine(mostly) can maybe work by ao-i think best u look for a facebook cheater and then use it for ao
Old 11/21/2013, 17:52   #6

Of Course Cheat Engine works on AO, you just have to find the address for it ^^
Old 11/21/2013, 18:07   #7

i try cheat engine on ao but it never work
Old 11/21/2013, 20:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by larswillen View Post
i try cheat engine on ao but it never work
is work 100%