Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We now have IndoAO JPCalculator

Discussion on We now have IndoAO JPCalculator within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We now have IndoAO JPCalculator

thanks to neuro for getting the mem address's for IndoAO... we now have most support for indoAO i will be getting a VPS to beable to pull Data Files etc and update address's on my own! go to Atlanticatools.com we now have chat streams straight from atlantica!
Old 10/05/2012, 14:28   #2

hahah mo farming y gan
Old 10/05/2012, 19:59   #3

really a new thread for every new little detail
Old 10/05/2012, 21:10   #4

aww i love all the haters
Old 10/05/2012, 21:16   #5

where is the hate? was a simple and valid question, seemt obe advertising your website instead of posting links direct to your "tools" like everyone else
Old 10/05/2012, 21:51   #6

you mad? you cant download anything from my site unless you register.. so direct links wouldnt work... now you can take your 2 cents back... atleast i am developing programs to support the community.. nuff said to the troll
Old 10/06/2012, 10:40   #7

Or how about you link to a free file hosting site like most people do, nowhere it states it needs to be linked from your website. why would i take my 2 cents back when its you who decided you MUST register to download and you MUST download from your website, where everyone else A) puts on file hosting website or B) put on there website with direct downloading and dont force people to register C) Put attachment to EPVPers post using a rar file.

And your helping the community developing tools? are you really? from what it seems your just releasing tools which are already released, how is it helping the community giving them what they already have lol.

whats that i hear? POWNED!? thats right mr I develop tools which are already in use for along time
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2012, 13:41   #8

cannot agree more with SteveMalone
Old 10/06/2012, 19:37   #9

well i am almost done with a bot that can run while ao is minimized does not use mouse or keyboard to run. yes i released 1 tool so far to get my site out there. but there will be updates as time goes on. maybe the program thats there has already been developed and in use so what. but atleast im out here helping the community.. if you dont care about my programs or my website why even look at my posts.. you are a sorry excuse for a troll.
Old 10/06/2012, 19:58   #10

Again, all i asked was if there was a need to post every new detail in a new thread. why not keep it all in 1 single thread and update it as needed. didnt mention anything to do with your programs or anything. it was you who suddenly announced being "haters" ect when it was a simple and logical question to ask ? go back to google and google "troll" ... actually i dont even trust you to do that so here :

a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Now asking if you need a new thread for each new little detail you add wasnt off-topic or inflammatory, was infact asking you if you NEED to do that.

Also if you wish to google each word of my reply "really a new thread for every new little detail" you will also find none are considered offensive, inflammatory, judgemental or anything of similar nature

BAZINGA