Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calling All Old OGR Players!!

Discussion on Calling All Old OGR Players!! within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/25/2012, 19:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,089
Hey guys,

nice that you wanna make a server for AO. If your work is finished ill pleased if you send the homepage to me. Hope you can make it possible. I know its hard and maybe you cant do it but I hope you can.

Good Luck
Old 01/25/2012, 22:03   #32

loool

kevkev , flaming , nuss ;o

Its good to see that there is some progress with new AO server.
I hope u will get to work those files soon :P If u need beta tester or something u can count me in ! Sad I cnt help u find SQL and other things

And this 1000 Referrals for Aurun :O Good Luck with that

- DS out
( IGN DeadlyGuitar , DeadlySaw , DeadlyArcher , nuss should remember me and kevkev we were playing on Minecraft classic long time ago ^^ You ate my fcking Schnitzel )
Old 01/25/2012, 23:04   #33

**EDITED**

I was trying to be nice and help make an AO PServer, for this i received all negative and abuse from people.

This does phase me i'm just no longer continuing with this project unless i get personal time to.

Sorry guys

~mods can close this thread~
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2012, 07:10   #34

WOOT!

awesome to see someone getting these files and working with them at all so far as i can my support is with the team. looking forward to a new server and great job peoples.
Old 01/26/2012, 11:37   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyShadowsPL View Post
loool

kevkev , flaming , nuss ;o

Its good to see that there is some progress with new AO server.
I hope u will get to work those files soon :P If u need beta tester or something u can count me in ! Sad I cnt help u find SQL and other things

And this 1000 Referrals for Aurun :O Good Luck with that

- DS out
( IGN DeadlyGuitar , DeadlySaw , DeadlyArcher , nuss should remember me and kevkev we were playing on Minecraft classic long time ago ^^ You ate my fcking Schnitzel )
U forgot DeadlyRock )...wazzap dude, haven't seen you for ages xD
Old 01/26/2012, 13:07   #36

Yeah lots of Deadlys ;p

Kevkev on what lvl ur server is ? I mean what its working ;o

< U can allways add me on MSN ;p Sometimes im Online

@Flaming well im playing Battle Of Immortals now ;p
Old 01/26/2012, 15:03   #37

**EDITED**

I was trying to be nice and help make an AO PServer, for this i received all negative and abuse from people.

This does phase me i'm just no longer continuing with this project unless i get personal time to.

Sorry guys

Old 01/26/2012, 19:19   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
Have it running in maint mode but cant do massive amounts as chat/log in dont see the DB atm

Another reason i cant fully run it atm is i only have 8gb ram and it needs 12gb just for the server (without db ect ect)

I will be trying to run it in VMWare but time aint something that i have allot of with a 9yr lil girl lol
What whaaaat, 12gb ram requirement just to start server files? I believe there is a problem lying somewhere. No application should require 12gb ram to work properly, especially a server file. They shouldn't be using such a big amount of resources.

As for the SQL error you're getting, it's because you didn't configure your SQL Server correctly. If it's MSSQL that you're using, have a look at ODBC configuration since it's mostly failing there.

I may have a look at the files when you release them. If the structure is easy to understand (doubtful since you're saying it requires 12gb ram) I may release a server on OGR rates, exceptionally, I'll probably be getting rid of quest requirement on level limits/experience caps/code an anticheat to prevent speedhacking and such. Will take a while to understand database structure but we'll see.

Ps. Where did you get these files from? Auryn told me that some of the hacking tricks I told her worked on chinese server. o_O
Old 01/27/2012, 10:03   #39

How many referrals so far? 10? lol
Old 01/27/2012, 10:23   #40

**EDITED**

Sorry guys

Old 01/27/2012, 10:56   #41

Well i just dont think there is 1k people who are interested to get the files.. There's maybe 30 ppl.
Old 01/27/2012, 11:01   #42

Who said that 1 person can make max 1 acc ?
Old 01/27/2012, 11:39   #43

But its against the ToS !
Old 01/27/2012, 12:23   #44

You can even do refs for your acc and there is no problem with it. Did 10 for myself and acc is fine.
Old 01/27/2012, 18:40   #45

**EDITED**

Sorry guys