Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Buy gold at goldicq

Discussion on No Buy gold at goldicq within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/08/2010, 13:24   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation UPDATE !

Just an update for all you following my posts and this thread

IGXE.com has been accredited from the BBB (The Better Business Bureau) with an A rating! for reliability and trustworthiness
take it to mean what you want. on a personal note i have ordered from these people now 3 times! i have not been baned and have allays got my gold within 24 hr, with an average of 5 hr for delivery. i have never ordered more then 500 mil at one time so do not know what how long higher amounts would take!
IGEX.com has raised their prices from $ 0.0196 cents per million --> to $ 0.0622 cent per million thats a 5 cent increase per million!

hence 300mil gold will ow cost you $ 7.98
instead of $ 5.88

300M Atlantica Online Gold USD$ 7.98

PS: JUST BECAUSE I have not personally been baned, does not mean you will not get banned!
Buying gold is against Atlantica's TOS!
So be warned you can and will get banned if they catch you!
I may have just gotten lucky!!!!!!!!!

PSS: BBB link

this post was updated by Yeti 9/8/2010
Old 10/22/2010, 02:41   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

goldicq are scammers. they scammed me more than 100 USD. At first i bought a little by little. When i placed a big order they didnt deliver the gold and 'didn't refund my money. Don't buy from them unless you want to get scammed.
Old 10/28/2011, 18:34   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sorry for gravedigging this thread, but i got some more infos to goldicq.com.

i started to play talisman online and was looking for a gold trader. the only website that "offers" talisman gold seems to be goldicq.com, so i gave it a shot.
i asked the chat support how long it will take to get 2000 gold. "10 - 20 mins..." sounds good, huh?
so i ordered 2000 gold, paid via paypal ($10) and begun to wait.

after 1 hour... no gold. asked the support how long it will take.... "in the next few hours"

after a few hours... "supplier is offline. he will send gold when he is online"

next day in the morning... "not enough gold on stock, just wait, we will send you an email when the gold is collected"

next day evening (and after that comment i *****'d)
[Brandon] ur character name sup3erflexxx ?
[Visitor] NO !!! character name = ******
[Brandon] oh sent to wrong character. plz wait a moemnt i will check

now, after 6 days waiting STILL no gold.

goldicq.com is indeed a scamming site. do not buy anything from them!

a trusty gold seller is mmoga.com. i buyed many many times from them, gold/game time cards/ingame items, and got it allways within the next hour.
especially a good choice for german players, since it supports sofortüberweisung, paysafecard etc.
Old 10/29/2011, 14:27   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You an buy from me. I dont accept paypal though want burning sea notes in pirates of the burning sea game.

This we trade dual logged, instant delivery no worries.

I have 9 bill left on thebes wich I consider about 50 usd.
Old 10/29/2011, 14:30   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PungentStench View Post
sorry for gravedigging this thread, but i got some more infos to goldicq.com.

i started to play talisman online and was looking for a gold trader. the only website that "offers" talisman gold seems to be goldicq.com, so i gave it a shot.
i asked the chat support how long it will take to get 2000 gold. "10 - 20 mins..." sounds good, huh?
so i ordered 2000 gold, paid via paypal ($10) and begun to wait.

after 1 hour... no gold. asked the support how long it will take.... "in the next few hours"

after a few hours... "supplier is offline. he will send gold when he is online"

next day in the morning... "not enough gold on stock, just wait, we will send you an email when the gold is collected"

next day evening (and after that comment i *****'d)
[Brandon] ur character name sup3erflexxx ?
[Visitor] NO !!! character name = ******
[Brandon] oh sent to wrong character. plz wait a moemnt i will check

now, after 6 days waiting STILL no gold.

goldicq.com is indeed a scamming site. do not buy anything from them!

a trusty gold seller is mmoga.com. i buyed many many times from them, gold/game time cards/ingame items, and got it allways within the next hour.
especially a good choice for german players, since it supports sofortüberweisung, paysafecard etc.

yeah and you pay more than 400€ for 2 Billion @ mmoga.com thats crazy
Old 10/30/2011, 11:00   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispak View Post
yeah and you pay more than 400€ for 2 Billion @ mmoga.com thats crazy
400€ ?
for what game?

i'm fine with the prices, at least for WoW gold and gtc's. EVE time cards are cheaper than normal too. and i don't want to be scammed so this shop is my all time favorite.
may be true that some games are overpriced, dunno.
Old 10/30/2011, 13:47   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

uhm you are @ the atlantica online section...... so i thought i dont need to tell what game were talkin about =D
Old 11/02/2011, 22:22   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

doenst matter what section, we are talking about goldicq. but nvm
Old 01/14/2013, 11:41   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

goldicq scammers ...i've been waiting for my gold for 12 days , supplier not online. when i asked for a refund ..manager not there...that was 10 days ago

someone should do something about these scam site

PS: do not buy , they always say : yes you can buy now , we have stock , dellivery will be arranged really fast ( they said i will receive gold in 10 minutes )
Old 01/15/2013, 13:09   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont buy gold from all this sites guys,just buy from trusted sellers, normal players,you will find many posts in this section . P.S: one of them is me ,my skype ID is peter_phantomas, and i have in stock around 40b.
Old 02/20/2015, 20:49   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation Run from ICQ Gold or Mmook

Well, the company GoldICQ aka MMOOK.com has struck again. The first problem I ran into was they were closed for 2 days during Chinese New Year. Then, after they got back the person "Kevin" on the other side of the chat window wanted numerous pieces of information (account name, password, credit card info, phone numbers, etc.) After having to make a noobie account, new email address and waiting for 8 more hours, the company still couldn't fulfill the order. When I initially asked for a refund, I was told "No need for refund. Just trust us." After talking to a few different screennames through their 24/7 live help, the consistant response was for me to simply wait and that they are not a scam. They also claimed that the credits couldn't be delivered because their "supplier" wasn't at their computer evidently. So, after countless excuses from them, followed by empty promises, I asked for a refund yet again. This time the individual claimed that no manager was available when I was persistant about the refund. So, that's what has brought me to typing this. I haven't gotten anything the company promised, and I've lost the money I paid them. The company's email is: , and their international number is: +86 051985157021 or +86 021-85330985 and the address is: No. 400, Fang Chun Rd., Zhang Jiang Hi-Tech Park, Pudong
Shanghai
Old 02/22/2015, 02:23   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

We deliver in 5 minutes or less when we're online (check live chat status at the bottom right on our site to see if we're online)