Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Buy gold at goldicq

Discussion on No Buy gold at goldicq within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No Buy gold at goldicq

No buy gold in goldicq or shopatlantica (is same), i buy in this seller and i wait more than 48h for my gold...

I recomended use GMMO, is seriously anddelivery 5mins...

Now i recive the gold at GOLDICQ, 3 days as passed.... No comments...
Old 06/22/2010, 23:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ufogolds scamer to
Old 06/23/2010, 16:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

where

where to buy gold
please tell
i did a search for GMMO no results
Old 06/24/2010, 08:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

UP DATE

300M Atlantica Online Gold USD$ 5.88
Order Status: Delivered
Order Date: 06/23/2010
Delivered after 8 hours

AND CHEAPER Then

80 X Million Gold $4.39
Order Status: Restocking
*******No delivery yet*******
Updated post (Scroll down) in a nut shell still not delivered (Updated on 6/29/2010)

SO Basically if usfine dose not deliver
and i do not get my money back
i paid $10.27 for 300M Atlantica Online Gold and
to find one that gives u what they say
i will definitely order from them again unless
someone know of a better supplier of Gold

Please list who u have bought from
and your experience

we need this info to make better
purchasing decisions, as the
Gold selling review sites all lie

they kept trying to get me to
buy expensive stuff
like 100M Gold for 20 bucks
and sending me to really shady
looking sites. that were also more expensive

i would be willing to pay the higher price if
i got what i asked for! or got it faster!

so please list who u have bought from
and your experience

thanks

Old 06/24/2010, 08:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scamers ?

GoldIcq International Inc Complaints - FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES

atlanticashop.com
Copyright © 2007-2009 All Rights Reserved by Goldicq.com
see above FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES

as for ufogolds i could not find anything bad on them
but Dazzey had a problem with them SO BEWARE

also read JesseD's comments on ufogolds here at elitepvpers

Happy gold buying

Old 06/24/2010, 14:20   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Really, the game Item shop offers "money" allready.

You can simply buy something and sell it, no need to buy gold from outside and get a scam (or worser get banned all together, especially "bigger" numbers of gold will make your account suspicious, GM's check your trading and thats it).
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2010, 01:14   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I respect your opinion TheOnlyOne652089, and thank you for your contribution to the game! BUT i have to say ..........

Quote:
"or worser get banned all together, especially "bigger" numbers of gold will make your account suspicious, GM's check your trading and thats it"
End Quote:

ya and botting wont get you banned LOL

maybe u should put a disclaimer on your bot, "using this Bot may get you banned!
and GM's might notice you are leveling faster then normal!"

Like i said i respect you! but that comment was funny :-)
anything they do not like can get you banned!

fact: the item mall is not efficient and most of the high quality items are random. so you could spend 100 dollars or more, to get a 100m in gold item, that u can buy from these sites for 5 bucks.

fact: people will use thee sites regardless of the "In Game Risk"

so all I'm trying to do is make it safer for people who use these sites reduce the risk of getting scammed

thanks for your comment and for sharing how you get in-game gold :-)

Old 06/26/2010, 12:44   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2yeti View Post
I respect your opinion TheOnlyOne652089, and thank you for your contribution to the game! BUT i have to say ..........

Quote:
"or worser get banned all together, especially "bigger" numbers of gold will make your account suspicious, GM's check your trading and thats it"
End Quote:

ya and botting wont get you banned LOL

maybe u should put a disclaimer on your bot, "using this Bot may get you banned!
and GM's might notice you are leveling faster then normal!"

Like i said i respect you! but that comment was funny :-)
anything they do not like can get you banned!

fact: the item mall is not efficient and most of the high quality items are random. so you could spend 100 dollars or more, to get a 100m in gold item, that u can buy from these sites for 5 bucks.

fact: people will use thee sites regardless of the "In Game Risk"

so all I'm trying to do is make it safer for people who use these sites reduce the risk of getting scammed

thanks for your comment and for sharing how you get in-game gold :-)

Well a problem is that the actual "bot" is pretty dangerous and thats "obvisious" the case, but thats not the topic here isnt it ? (as we know that, everyone knows that, if you don't you really should not use any 3rd party script as "all" of them can potentially get you banned)

However, i "know" of some friends, even peops in my own guild that bought big junks of money, and GM's see that you instantly have +10bil money out of nowhere.

They "will" bann you just for the sake of it, at least on the German Servers that happend often enough that i can say "it is highly possible".

A potential option however is to put stuff in a "my shop" and let peops buy your stuff for a cheap price, you just need something that makes your actions "somehow" believable that you don't sell gold.

Its very annoying if you buy a lot of gold just to get banned.

The same is true if you buy other Accounts. They see its a different IP that connects to the Account and that alone is suspicious and has quite a chance to get your account in trouble.

Ofcourse like allways its a little bit of luck aswell, if they check you its bad, if not nothing happens.

For the "efficiency" i need to get more in deepth:

The Item shop has things that have high risk and possible high reward.

If you have 100 bugs you can get enough boxes to get quite a chance to receive a good mount, if you don't spend another 100 bugs.

Ofcourse you can be "very" unlucky and receive nothing thats worth something, but on the other side you can receive way more than you would get for the money.

Another thing are the "non random" items in the Shop; Atlas / Blessing and the like sell for price thats allmost guranteed to receive.

And thats for example : 999 coins for 100 atlas which translates into money, no risk to get banned etc. (its even supporting the game, which is something i count as a "profit" aswell).

With the Bot i made and the stuff i provide, i am mostly intrested to make the game "more enjoyable" and not destroy the game somehow, its not ment to make tons of gold with grinding monsters, its just to automate some grinding but its never a real profit "gold wise" (and if it would be, that would trouble the game, which finally kills a game, which is bad for everyone playing the game; tons of games get ruined if bots take over the game instead of normal players; thats not a goal from me).
Old 06/26/2010, 14:35   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOne652089 View Post
The same is true if you buy other Accounts. They see its a different IP that connects to the Account and that alone is suspicious and has quite a chance to get your account in trouble.
well anyone here in Romania has dynamic IP addresses and every time i log into my char (meaning every time i start the pc or the connection to the net) i get a new IP address. What they really check is the country origin from where you log in. For example i play in Romania and my IP address is 79.***.***.***. Now i would buy an account from a german user i might be banned on the new account because the IP that regularly loged in that account had a german origin and now all of the sudden it's Romanian. I also know alot of Romanian who play Atlantica and none of them had trouble because of their dynamic IP addresses.
Old 06/29/2010, 15:54   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Angry just a small update

Just a small up date

Usfine has still not delivered
i will be taking action to get my money back
i am not real worried about the $4.39
but wanna see if complaining will get me my gold
OR
a refund
OR
Both

So STAY AWAY from these people !
If they can not deliver on their smallest amount! . They can not deliver on ANY amount!
so the more you try to buy the more u will lose!!!!!

80 X Million Gold $4.39
Order Status: Restocking
*******No delivery yet*******

in a few days i Might / Might not add more places to buy or stay away from
nephews birthday is July so i might not have any extra money to lose next month (Like the 5 bucks i lost at Usfine) it was worth 5 bucks to let u all be aware to stay away from these people!

Peace!

PS: thanks to every one that replied here.. Even if u do not agree with me it's all cool :-)

Old 07/04/2010, 23:29   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Question Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeYJa View Post
No buy gold in goldicq or shopatlantica (is same), i buy in this seller and i wait more than 48h for my gold...

I recomended use GMMO, is seriously anddelivery 5mins...

Now i recive the gold at GOLDICQ, 3 days as passed.... No comments...

Hey But DiD You get The Credits After U Sended Your Password 3 Day Later??
Old 07/05/2010, 19:52   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WOW
NEVER SEND ANYONE your password
if you want someone to power level you. you might want to send all your money and high value equipment/items to a charter on a second account
it is still risky but not as much
for GOLD they do not need your password only your charters "in game" name
and Not your "account name"

if a site asked for your account name and or password
(except if you are having them power level you)
they are scamming you
please report them on this site so others can avoid them
gold and item sales do not need account name and or password

Old 08/10/2010, 08:29   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation g@m3b u 7 n0w dot c0m (by g01di c q)

I just wanted to reply on the topic, with all the banning aside.
I have bought from them in the past, and they have been legitimate every time.
There has been sometimes where the delivery took much longer than expected, though; it really depends on how many sellers they have to attend to the current demand and if that seller is timely and coming up with the revenue or showing up.
Cases like this one I just ask them what's going on and then try to contact the seller.
You may receive your purchase anywhere between 5 minutes to a couple of days. They may also try to split the amount they give you in days instead of giving you all at once, depending on volume.
Sometimes they'll just attempt to come up with your requested purchase instead of telling you they are short, and then show up and try to add other items to it to compensate (bad habit, they should just say they are short, but I suppose I understand).
I do business with them from the US servers, so that may make all the difference.
Yes, you do get banned, so it's a risk you take. But it does seem they try to be cautious enough to make sure you don't rise suspicion by splitting deliveries and having you trade them with somewhat of a semi valuable item.
I would never recommend, however, that you get a high volume purchase from them; I can't imagine how long the person may wait on it in this case LOL... keep it small. If anything just come back a couple of days later to add to your purchase?

EDIT:
One more thing, I never had to give them my password or account name, just char name, lvl, and server.
I NEVER used their powerleveling service. I probably never will 'cause they will ask for the above xD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2010, 09:34   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

jennyfonda
which site are u referring to ?
Old 08/17/2010, 03:49   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it's one of icq'z sites, g@m3b u 7 n0w dot c0m
I'm not sure that others by the same company are good or not, but from my experience this one seems have the intention of getting your money in a long term basis, and not scamming you off your trust.