Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to sell my Atlantica Gold macedon

Discussion on I want to sell my Atlantica Gold macedon within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile I want to sell my Atlantica Gold macedon

reply here your in game username, $0.06/mil i have 10B atm..term of payment will be western union transfer. I want a good and trusted buyer so expect pay first terms. I can supply weekly depends on your game gold needs.Thank you very much...
Old 01/08/2012, 13:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

western union doesnt give any protection to the buyer. just thought i would let people know. Western Union also states on its website :

"Never send money to a stranger using a money transfer service."

also

"Don’t use money transfer services to pay for things like online auction purchases."

I know the second one doesnt 100% relate to this, but your offering a price to buy this persons item, so its kinda the same thing.

Where i got the quotes from
Old 01/08/2012, 16:20   #3

what i look for is long time buyer,,not a person to scam too.give details if u want we can talk,as of monet transfer thing it can be settled upon agreement..