Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 136 Argos account

Discussion on S> 136 Argos account within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> 136 Argos account

The account has a lot of fun things on it, but now I need money to go on an emergency trip.

I plan to sell everything the account has, loaded with its own gold and stuff.

I will share screen shots in private messages only those with interest. Please have an ideal $$$ price ready for it, on your first private message to me. No offer, no pictures. Do your share, and I'll do mine.

Level 136 Bow Main, in Argos.

It has all mercenaries, available to the game, all upgraded to 100.

It has all Extra Inventory Perm and Mercenary Perm room open.

It has x8 +10 items, Dragon Gods, Phoenix, Ring of Endurance, and OSG.

It has a mansion.

It has x17 Mounts, x10 Decorations, and x31 Clothes Sets, with an outfit & missing a hat.

It has all keys from pages 2-4, access to all ID, Bosses, guild dungeons and nation dungeon.

It has currently 95.2% Monster information, 81.3% Quest completion, and has visited all towns for you teleport anywhere.

It has recently started the Main Chan An Quest line at Mysterious Saloon.

It has x14 level 91 Craft Skills, next three highest is 87/81/81.

It also has a total of x72 titles and a few billions in bank.

Want other details? Ask away on thread.

Please contact, only if interested, if not. Goodbye.
Old 01/07/2012, 10:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is guy extremely rude, and is trying to sell his account for $2500 (because he has spent 13 months playing it and thinks his time = value). He also thinks that nobody in argos server has full +10 equipment, apparently because it costs too much, which leads me to think he has no clue what hes talking about as many people have +10 evil and pegasus (me for example).

He also states to me in a private message that he is value'ing his account based on the value of time. He values the time spent as $31,000. Because this is what a Game Tester would be paid. For some reason he thinks a person who test games as a job, relates to him playing the game as a player?

stay well away from this guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2012, 12:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMalone777 View Post
This is guy extremely rude, and is trying to sell his account for $2500 (because he has spent 13 months playing it and thinks his time = value). He also thinks that nobody in argos server has full +10 equipment, apparently because it costs too much, which leads me to think he has no clue what hes talking about as many people have +10 evil and pegasus (me for example).

He also states to me in a private message that he is value'ing his account based on the value of time. He values the time spent as $31,000. Because this is what a Game Tester would be paid. For some reason he thinks a person who test games as a job, relates to him playing the game as a player?

stay well away from this guy
Ignore him as he is ranting and spamming all over the place.
OP clearly seems to have 400-500b worth of items, even if he sells them almost 2x cheaper than item mall price he should get atleast 2000$.

Thats why it's better to sell gold and account seperate.
Old 01/07/2012, 12:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

noone, I repeat noone except a professional gold seller who is 110% sure to not become scammed, will pay so much cash to buy an account.

so good luck.

you will be far better if you sell the gold in pieces... as you can serve more interessts...
Old 01/07/2012, 12:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ololulu has been reported