Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edit pictures with photoshop

Discussion on edit pictures with photoshop within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
edit pictures with photoshop

looking for someone good who can edit me a picture by adding something very specific i guess with photoshop or other tools

add me skype ikissyi for more info
Old 01/05/2016, 14:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 413/0/0
added you on Skype.
Old 01/05/2016, 15:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 101
The Black Market: 102/1/0
Received Thanks: 3,637
added on Skype.

Best greetings.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Making pictures in photoshop
01/12/2015 - Trading - 2 Replies
If someone need picture in photoshop or design for site you can contact me. PayPal, Skrill
[Re-Up] How to use photoshop to edit your own armor
12/05/2013 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
hello everyone =) before i start writing this thread as we all know most of the credits goes to : * missesme and its only re-up thread with a little information from me and if you want to see the whole pictures download from here How to use photoshop to edit your own armor First of all we need the following programs :
Edit Conquer Guide and Photoshop
03/17/2012 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 163 Replies
Photoshop Download And Editing guide first off you will need a few things. (1) Adobe Photoshop CS2 ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/w...otosh op_CS2.exe (2) this plugin wil let you view the .dds files http://download.nvidia.com/developer/NVTex...3.06 29.1500.exe (3) A Thumbnail viewer, for the .dds files http://download.nvidia.com/developer/NVTex.../DDS _viewer.exe
How to view & edit .dds files without Photoshop
06/27/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies
A lot of people out there depend on Photoshop to edit .dds files. I couldn't use Photoshop. Instead, I used GIMP. It's free, and you can view, edit and convert .dds files in it. 2 things are needed: 1) Gimp The download link for the current version is here. 2) .dds plugin for Gimp (this is used so Gimp can access .dds files). The current version is here.
Cant edit .dds files but have photoshop
12/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Sup guya! I have photoshop cs3 but i cant open .dds files. I found out this when i was trying to edit my club... Please help me!