Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some informations about nlgames

Discussion on Some informations about nlgames within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/27/2010, 23:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
CM had no updates cuz NHN dont gives CM that right to make more update cuz NHN know it AL goes to Webzen.
no power to fix anything CM cant fix it cuz NHN forbidden it.
but they were able to have GM to person access where small things could be dealt with (but caused corruption)

WZ has updates WZ got right form NHN
can fix things
but without any kind of access directly to the GMs small issues get pushed away farther for longer (but there is 0 chance for corruption)
I wonder about your opinion about CM Dagus....
Old 12/28/2010, 10:04   #32

cm had no updates but atleast has better than WZ...
Old 12/28/2010, 11:26   #33

You know why Nlgames suck?
Because they will soon have shop where you can BUY(with real life money) CC(WC), Rings, Armors..... So once again one that spend money will be stronger as on webzen. But difference is that you can't be sure that next day server will be still online and not closed.
Old 12/28/2010, 12:30   #34

this should be closed to
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NLGAMES.de is looking for...
11/28/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hey there we, NLGAMES.de, are looking for professional coders which can handle with oracle. Coding language doesn't matter at all. Would be good if you are handling with more than 1 coding language. We are trying to set up a completely new (archlord) game pvp and pve system because we want to set up a completely new Episode. would be not bad if you are german, but is not that important. if you can code and have some time for us got to webSPELL v4 - Neuigkeiten , register and open a thread. we...
I need some informations...
08/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hei!Can someone post a list with SRO private servers that are working and a link.....?please i want to play SRO on a private server....thanks!
Server informations
07/01/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
hello everyone, I was wonder if someone can link me a guide which explains how to obtain: ip port master_version version serverType private serverEncoding Western charBlockSize thank you very much
Scamming. What can I do with these informations?
04/16/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Scamming. What can I do with these informations? * First and Surname * Address * Zip code * Phone number Daytime * Country * Account name (Missing) * Account password (Missing) * Secret Answer (Missing) * Email Address
[Vac] Need Informations
04/21/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey all, since I just started with playing 2moons, I wanted to know if you can easily get cought by using Vac (use it on secret places that are not often used by players) Can the GMs see that you used Vac on their database? and my last question .. does Vac hack still works these days.. I readed that it shows errors like pak file doesnt match and this. about: