Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cool down hack

Discussion on Cool down hack within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weis einer wie ich den skill cool down hacken kann oder welches program ich dafür benutzen mus

thx schonmal im voraus
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2007, 15:38   #2

man kann wpe pro benutzen...

zuerst scant (der erste gescannte code ist der richtige) man ein skill den man nicht benutzen will (z.b. ein schlechten AOE) und man scannt dann ein anderen AOE skill (der beste ^^) und vergleich beide hex-codes
die stellen von 16 - 23 ist die skill id
man packt beide skill id's (hex) im filter, den ersten in search und den anderen in modify

dann müsste des so ausehen wie auf dem attachment

man muss dann nur noch den filter anmachen und den ersten skill, benutzen, dieser skill benutzt dann immer den 2. skill und kann ihn so oft man will wieder ausführen

hoffe des ist nicht zu schlecht erklärt ^^

Mfg Blacky

happy haxxing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-149-1180877924.jpg (82.5 KB, 1776 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/04/2007, 06:28   #3

what is that?
Old 06/04/2007, 11:56   #4

is it possible with that programm to make the duration of chantra longer? for example def pots or agility pots? or my use this programm instead of lense stones^^..

thx ..
Old 06/04/2007, 15:43   #5

hi can u tell me how this works plz i understand that u use the 16th number and the 7 after it but how do u get the second number.For example snow hazard how do i reduce the cool down period of this skill lol.I am sory i have bin trying for hours to get it to work i know i am close becasue i am able to stop is from working so i know i have the right line of code,but dont know where to get the second line of code from to reduce the cooldown.pl reply in english as google tranzlater is stupid lol ty

hallo kann u mir erklären, wie dieses plz bearbeitet, das ich verstehe, daß u Gebrauch die 16. Zahl und die 7 nach ihr aber, wie u tun, die zweite Zahl erhalten. Z.B. Schneegefahr, wie ich die kühle unten Periode dieses Fähigkeit lol verringere. Ich bin ich habe Sortierfach, Stunden lang zu versuchen, es zu erhalten, um mich zu bearbeiten weiß sory, ich nahes becasue bin, das ich in der Lage bin zu stoppen bin vom Arbeiten, also ich weiß, daß ich die rechte Linie des Codes habe, aber nicht weiß, wo man die zweite Linie des Codes von erhält, um die cooldown.pl Antwort auf zu verringern, google tranzlater das dumme ty lol so englisch auch ist
Old 06/05/2007, 07:49   #6

Work very well and easy to unterstand.

Very thx BlackMaster for the exact skill id address in the packet (16 to 23).

Nice Work
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2007, 18:01   #7

Blackmaster or ThunderZ plz could you help me.I dont understand 16to23 is this the 16to23 number in the "sent" packet?how do i find out what is the skill id?do skils show as "sent" or as "recv"?Also how do i get the number to modify to?plz help me i dont know anything about codeing or programing i have never used a hex editor like this.Any help would be much apreciated.I will also make a deal if you can tell me how to modify all my AOEs {im an ele} so i have only a 2 secound cool down i will give that person 1milion gold.
Old 06/05/2007, 18:49   #8

Superpunk it's really good explain by Blackmaster.

You send packet to the server.
the number between 16 to 23 IS the skill ID you use.

You have to do this :
1 - use your first AE skill and get the ID
2 - use your second AE skill and get the ID
3 - make change the ID2 by the ID1

So when you will use your first AE by pushing your second bouton AE you will see the cooldown of you first AE start but because you use the second bouton AE (with no cooldown start) you could continue to push it to have an AE ready

Blackmaster tell you the most important and maybe the most difficult, where are the skill id in the packet (16 to 23). you just have to apply that he tell

<hr>Append on Jun 5 2007, 21:27<hr> the only problem with this method is that the game change is encryption each time so you will have to found the ID one time per session of play.
Old 06/05/2007, 23:41   #9

wheres the program?
i cant find a file to download

<hr>Append on Jun 5 2007, 23:59<hr> i dont udersstand how to run the progam pls helms
Old 06/06/2007, 05:48   #10

Just make your brain switch on.

Google is our friend :
Old 06/08/2007, 00:17   #11

So ich hab ein paar Pics und ein Vid gemacht.
Damit es leichter zu verstehen ist (kann nicht so gut english)

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Video:

Mfg Blacky
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2007, 06:59   #12

!!! yes this work , great !!! i upper lvl very fast hehe

<hr>Append on Jun 8 2007, 07:00<hr> !!! yes this work , great !!! i upper lvl very fast hehe, thanks
Old 06/08/2007, 10:27   #13

Like the first post BlackMaster exellent hack and work.

Thx for the ID skill part.

(and well thx for all the noob that don't read your first post )
Old 06/08/2007, 15:01   #14

habe bei den pic nen buy-haxx gesehen was für ein funktion hatt dies?

ps: irgendwie klappt es bei meiner knight nicht , ich scanne den ersten skill was ich nciht brauche kopiere es das wo 64 steht was du beim pic eingekreist hast und füge es bei hex unter search ein , speichere das ab danach scanne ich mein 2tes skill was ich benutzen will (aoe) und gebe die id von 16-23 auch ein und drücke auf apply dann auf filter / ON aber im spiel passiert nix steht imemr das ich den skill schon benutzt habe

Ps: kriegst 1 karma von mir
Old 06/08/2007, 18:48   #15

also zu dein problem du hast mit sicherheit ein buff skill benutzt (erste skill) in diesen skill steh leider nicht das ziel drin.. (hoffe es so verständlich ^^)
du musst skills benutzen die auf ein npc übertragen werden können oder du benutzt 2 verschiedene buff zauben (wie auf den video) dann klappt des ^^

und die sache mit den buy haxx, der funktioniert so.. ich scanne die id für die anzahl die ich kaufe z.b. 10 pfeile und scanne dann die anzahl die ich verkaufe zuerst 10 pfeile und dannach 19 pfeile (10 pfeile kosten 1 gold) dann veränder ich die id 10 pfeile (mit den filter) zu 19 pfeile.
19 pfeile kosten 1.9 gold (1gold wird berrechnet)
wenn ich dann 10 pfeile kaufe bekomme ich 19 pfeile und kann sie wenn ich 20 pfeile habe zu 2 gold verkaufen (kompliziert des immer wieder zu machen ^^)

danke für +k