Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Interface from ep 2 codemasters?

Discussion on Old Interface from ep 2 codemasters? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old Interface from ep 2 codemasters?

How can i in webzen get the old Interface from episode 2 Codemasters?

The new interface is ****

Can any Help ?
Old 07/29/2010, 14:25   #2

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
you will need to have the old ep2 vlient and replace some ini's i think. dont know wich one's though
Old 07/29/2010, 17:14   #3

lol? the old interface suxx^^

move on
Old 07/29/2010, 21:58   #4

UI failz.
Old 07/31/2010, 04:21   #5

its not easy to edit the UI cuz u have to modify all postions of windows ingame etc. and the size of each window has been edit too.

so take care to modify it, only the replace of these ini and Data.dat will not work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Codemasters RF Online Hackshield help pls !
09/04/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Hi, How I can turn off the Hackshield by Rf online codemasters?? Pls Help me... Thanks...
[ASK]How Swap in Codemasters RF
09/04/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
im from the phils and able to hotswap in rf ph via storage.. but in codemasters rf.. hotswapping via the banker/storage doesnt work... does any1 know how to do it in codemasters rf? tips? thanks in advance :)
Nopatch on Codemasters Servers
08/22/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Hi everyone. So my qestion: how to turn off download patchs cuz everytime when I edit Item.EDF or RF_online.bin RFO launcher crash with error about remove files etc. I saw on forum way to bypass this i RFPH but it doesnt work for codemasters servers (Novus, Lumen, Solus). If u read this thread (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rfo-hacks-bots-ch eats-exploits-guides/127483-share-rf_online-bin-no patch_rf-exe.html) u can see to bypass I have to edit RF_online.bin and use nopatch_rf.exe. What I have...
Fuck CodeMasters
02/22/2008 - User Submitted News - 9 Replies
CM continues to turn there heads on these issues and keep banning people for no reason or misleading accusations from other players which do not even have proof of there actions. This game is a total failure do to the incompetence of your GM's and support staff who continue to turn there heads and not deal with any matters or situations in game which insult or harass other players. I have been beta testing games since 1995. Such as DAOC, Everquest 1 EQ 2, WoW, Lineage 1 /2 . GuildWars. LOTR...