Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild WSS RECRUT PLAYERS ENGHLISH PLAYER

Discussion on Guild WSS RECRUT PLAYERS ENGHLISH PLAYER within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/08/2010, 23:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creme.egg View Post
The way I see it... this is a Chinese server, full of sad lv90's.
- If the ElitePvpers guild or WSS guild wants to get anywhere, they will need allies that at least speak the same language xD Why not allie and help each other?
It would be very arrogant of anyone to say they don't need help (even if it's a small ammount)
my thoughts exactly... but anyway the most of the guys playing in this server will quit in like 1 month so... i wont put any effort in this server

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
Conclusion = Test the server, have fun, level up, pvp, but DONT TAKE THE SERVER TOO SERIOUS!
(I play on private server about 30 minutes per day or less)
+1
Old 02/09/2010, 00:17   #17

elite*gold: 14
yeh, I can't play the private server ... I think I'm going to install webzens version. It sucks; but I miss the game ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild making for us players on elitepvp
02/24/2010 - Rohan - 4 Replies
Intrested in making a bot guild thing kinda like? Server Silvia or whatever its called. Guild name, who killed that bot!
New server - guild recruit players XD
12/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Im planing join with an extreme hard core way the next new server. Me and a friend plan to make each of us one guild for union with primary plan 1st extreme fast lvl with premium +plus 2nd and most important to take the Hotan FW For that we will join to both guilds only prem players and with focus on ppl that can join FW ...(all aboute FW time ..) In 2nd place is to form fast as we can farming pt for the next generation main Full Farm chars If someone interest to join pls let me know...
Guild needs players
05/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Yo our guild on Pluto needs active players and high levels for the guild and union.. we use ventrilo and xfire if u want in my name is EvilQueen pm me on sro < <<< or if u have xfire it is rocker1991
Invisible guild, player?
11/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
On my Server there is an Invisible guild name and a Fire Taoist with no name. I have been trying to figure out how in the hell they are doing this for months. Simple alt#codes do NOT work alone. Does anyone know? Please guide me:D
Disconnecting players in Guild war?
08/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Ok this happened to me last week and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this. A trojan (water > tro) after killing me inside the guild house used Adv. Cure and cured himself for 900 HP, Immediately disconnecting me and sending me to jail, and gaining the win for them. I think the Action.dat was probably what was tampered with but still dont know, and please dont flame me for not looking, Ive searched already, and dont have all the time in the world. Anyone got any idea how this...