Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] hope for brighter Archlord future

Discussion on [NEW] hope for brighter Archlord future within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [NEW] hope for brighter Archlord future

So,
As in the tittle says dear friends, I was curious about making new server. I want to make new server but with original files... Since Webzen was the last license holder for our region only one who has them is probably WZ? Correct me if im wrong but other private servers for sure wont sell their files ... anyways plan was to buy original files and make new stabile & secure server.... So hit me up in da thread if ya propositions about what ep should we try to remake and why this should be good server to play on... Making weekly events, quests and rewards would be great also maybe?
Old 02/15/2017, 20:19   #2

No.
Old 02/15/2017, 20:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinnTwoKay View Post
No.
No what? or No you just wanna get some posts
Old 02/15/2017, 20:59   #4

Ep3 or 4, but don't bother, they won't sell the files for sure
Old 02/15/2017, 21:05   #5

episode 4 or the HH one.
Old 02/15/2017, 21:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaso View Post
No what? or No you just wanna get some posts
no i just wanna get some posts. thanks for making it so obvious.

and no you wont ever get your hands on the files.
Old 02/16/2017, 13:35   #7

Well, just sharing what I think around...
ClassicAL was an amazing server when it started, but with time, noobs started to cry about low exp&rates, and bam, everyone full realm max lv full p-buffs - End of server
JustAC is a brainless server , for zombie players that likes to spamkeys 24h without sense.
This new server with old buggy files , seems to not have future at the moment...

And about Baaso thread, if you want to make a succesful server:
- The most important thing is , how fast you want the server to age, the higher Exp&ates, the faster it gets old, the sooner it dies... simple.

- Episode 4(Low rates), or latest one with some adjustments ( on some HH skills ) and medium rates , since the ingame contents are larger, and server can last longer.

- Add Rewards upon reporting a bot "with proofs" system, would help server's economy be stable.

- It should be nice to create an NPC that gives 3 daily passes into some specific dungeon like "Back In Time" dungeon from JustAC, with some basic Level&gear requirements, where you can drop useful things included ashtal and scions with a low rate, that three daily passports would make players think twice before fighting, also eventually would create epic guild battles , with a final winner , and a land where they can progress together.

- Also adding quest that can help all the community grow healthier, and which only the benefactor can complete ( to avoid multiclient tricks, or previously pacted deals ) like for example : Crafting "xx" Level combined weapon, or Elite weapon, even armors, rings or whatever, if you craft it succesfully, you can earn 10x Unique accesorie pieces(random) to try your luck later... just an example of many
Q; Why is it so good for game?
A:Because there will be players that, thanks to such quest will craft items for other players that may need them to continue their way on the game, or people that need to build specific level farmers, it will encourage the item trader sales, also increasing the value of Castle holding.

Thnks for reading, was bored, tried to give my grain of sand on this thread, greetings ppl
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/16/2017, 20:04   #8

Ep4 for sure.
Old 02/17/2017, 09:31   #9

Ep1
Old 02/18/2017, 00:08   #10

Ep5 200-300% exp/drop. No1 cant complain about it. Max lv99, cf for farming, normal realms are still must have(armor at least if u want +2), bg (yes i said it) so no1 cant complain about low xp, because xp in bg was crazy on webzen too.
Old 02/19/2017, 14:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm... View Post
Ep1
Block stones in hands---epic times )
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2017, 19:55   #12

Quote:
ARCHLORD
ARCHLORD is a 3D F2P MMORPG, game with an epic fantasy mix, featuring lush in game graphics and a soft sensual soundtrack performed by the London Symphony Orchestra. One of the most appealing features of the game is the PVP specialized contents. The game not only provides various player-versus-player contents, but also includes guild-versus-guild battle and race-versus-race massive war system.

Contact Point:
from the official webzen page, go and ask them to sell you the files.
Old 02/26/2017, 09:35   #13

The Black Market: 203/0/1
"plan on buying original files from webzen"

Enjoy throwing multiple thousands on the table without any knowledge in programming perhaps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2017, 13:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temphis View Post
"plan on buying original files from webzen"

Enjoy throwing multiple thousands on the table without any knowledge in programming perhaps.
50k should be a good starting point ^^
Old 02/27/2017, 21:36   #15

The Black Market: 203/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
50k should be a good starting point ^^
Do you really think that 50k would be enough for the license of a game which could earn you up to 10k/Day?

We're talking here 'bout +200 or 300k