Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reasons why JustAC's server is not ep3

Discussion on Reasons why JustAC's server is not ep3 within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reasons why JustAC's server is not ep3

Hello there,
just venting a bit of rage. the new server isn't ep3 and heres a few reasons why
  • We always had it in our heads in the original episode 3 that there would be further content, why else would we have continued to play a game that takes so much time and effort. This server will not have further content.
  • MMO world with a minimal population, whole point why ep3 was so good was that there was so many players and that you could go to anywhere in the world (including non farming spots) and meet and make new friends. With this server anyone dedicated to playing (which is most of the current players) will have high level by the first 6 months and anyone bad at this game (me) or someone like me will be leveling alone again in an empty world.
  • Paying to succeed on a private server is stupid, I'll always seen people saying oh you don't need cc to level, but the fact is a lot of people were younger when they played episode 3 and had more time. Maybe back then I could have gotten a good character with the time I had but with a job and training I won't have that time to invest anymore.

/rantoff
Old 02/06/2015, 23:37   #2

I remember when i first bought lens.
Supergirl88 was selling stacks of 500 lens and i whispered him ( i didnt even knew wtf is lens ) never heard of chantra shop even though i played for a few months not days. payed all my gold for it,i whispered him and told him that he is a scammer because i couldnt find the "lens".
He told me to press the chantra bag button and there it was,my first stack of lens. I activated and i was amazed by his powers,those times i miss.
We used to travel around the map make screenshots of beutiful places,had fun,dancing,running from the mobs,dying.
I made so many friends, i wish i could meet them in real life and discuss about old times.
Lvl share in party,farming for red sign because we thought he's op,dropping shuta and yelling in the streets.
Waiting for realm in psn/light/ice,making jokes and laughing all day and night.
Lvling in ice for the first time,seeing the 1k dmg taken from mobs.
Going to siege for the first time ( fighting Lord of the rings style )
Castle logo ( the most precious thing besides Al Title )
The Archlord Title,killing Balor King in Archlord form,trading gold for free to newbies
Getting 0,10% per pull
staying in line at mummies spot in Asylum ( waiting 3/4 hours for my turn to lvl there )
Selling shuta for 2 bil and buying bunch of necks with different type of wings xD ( was so stupid )
Standing next to a 95+ character and acting like a badass
Joining a top guild for the first time and standing wherever they were standing doing nothing but looking at other players,again acting like a badass

Archlord nowadays: create character,load 10 clients with twinks,charge 200e,be max in 1 week,get bored,quit.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/07/2015, 15:05   #3

Old 02/07/2015, 15:16   #4

I need to agree... but yes, ep3 will be never here again.
Old 02/07/2015, 17:00   #5

even if you get 100% ep3 server now, you will complain
you keep awesome ep3 only in your mind, that's right

after all those years playing AL, Cm and WZ most of you knows this game better than developers

on "today" ep3 server none of you will ask "where to grind", "how to get gold", "what are lens"

you know it already, you don't need advise, you know how to set skill build, you know where to farm shuta, you know how to use glitches, bots...

but

many old players came back to classic-al, I would create char just to meet them again
Old 02/08/2015, 07:28   #6

okey so let me ge this straight....until now most of us cryed for an ep 3(or at least as close as original one)but hey,wtf lets cry even more because this will not be a ep3,*** this world is so ****** up
Old 02/12/2015, 11:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by starforce11 View Post
I remember when i first bought lens.
Supergirl88 was selling stacks of 500 lens and i whispered him ( i didnt even knew wtf is lens ) never heard of chantra shop even though i played for a few months not days. payed all my gold for it,i whispered him and told him that he is a scammer because i couldnt find the "lens".
He told me to press the chantra bag button and there it was,my first stack of lens. I activated and i was amazed by his powers,those times i miss.
We used to travel around the map make screenshots of beutiful places,had fun,dancing,running from the mobs,dying.
I made so many friends, i wish i could meet them in real life and discuss about old times.
Lvl share in party,farming for red sign because we thought he's op,dropping shuta and yelling in the streets.
Waiting for realm in psn/light/ice,making jokes and laughing all day and night.
Lvling in ice for the first time,seeing the 1k dmg taken from mobs.
Going to siege for the first time ( fighting Lord of the rings style )
Castle logo ( the most precious thing besides Al Title )
The Archlord Title,killing Balor King in Archlord form,trading gold for free to newbies
Getting 0,10% per pull
staying in line at mummies spot in Asylum ( waiting 3/4 hours for my turn to lvl there )
Selling shuta for 2 bil and buying bunch of necks with different type of wings xD ( was so stupid )
Standing next to a 95+ character and acting like a badass
Joining a top guild for the first time and standing wherever they were standing doing nothing but looking at other players,again acting like a badass

Archlord nowadays: create character,load 10 clients with twinks,charge 200e,be max in 1 week,get bored,quit.
well yeah i agree with you'r comment 100%

let me know something ... did you cry even a little bit when you was writing it ?

Cheers !
Old 02/25/2015, 03:15   #8

Wow !!! reading this made me remember real good time. Thx m8.