Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Webzen Updater Doesnt Work

Discussion on Webzen Updater Doesnt Work within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Webzen Updater Doesnt Work

I hope some1 of you can help me out. I try to start archlord update since days and tried a lots of stuff that the updater starts, but nothing so far. I even tried to uninstall the game and downloaded it again. I can only open the updater with IE and with Mozilla it is telling me after clicking on Game Start , that it is recomended to start the game with IE or Mozilla. I also tried to install the gamestarters a lots of times and the Add-ons of IE telling me that the gamestarter is active. So i realy dont know where the problem is and I hope some1 of you can help me out. I also give u a screen of my problem to show u what I mean. And sorry for my bad eng.
Thanks for any help

Old 10/17/2009, 08:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglewing View Post
I hope some1 of you can help me out. I try to start archlord update since days and tried a lots of stuff that the updater starts, but nothing so far. I even tried to uninstall the game and downloaded it again. I can only open the updater with IE and with Mozilla it is telling me after clicking on Game Start , that it is recomended to start the game with IE or Mozilla. I also tried to install the gamestarters a lots of times and the Add-ons of IE telling me that the gamestarter is active. So i realy dont know where the problem is and I hope some1 of you can help me out. I also give u a screen of my problem to show u what I mean. And sorry for my bad eng.
Thanks for any help

My friend had this problem too but when he install 2 gemastarter addon it work
Old 10/17/2009, 21:07   #3

Well thx to Palmatex I tried it but it didnt work on me I have same Screen like before. And I tried to disable webzenstarter in my add ons on IE and updater started too. But it tells me in Add Ons that it the gamestarter isnt verified. Any idea how to fix that? And is there any opportunity to start updater with Opera cause i also have all add ons in it?
I am going crazy atm cause of Webzen
Old 10/17/2009, 23:01   #4

Just wait a little while. My comp is the same... CM was better.

Tags
webzen-updater