Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem launching Webzen AL

Discussion on Problem launching Webzen AL within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problem launching Webzen AL

Oke so i installed AL but when i try to open it, it redirects me to the internet site. And when i press play now i need to instal a quick launcher, so i did that. But i still cant open the game. It says service not yet avalliable or something like that Any ideas?

p.s. - my country is on the list of not supported countrys.
Old 08/02/2009, 23:23   #2

its "CLOSED" beta....so nobody cant....
Old 08/02/2009, 23:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entelion View Post
Oke so i installed AL but when i try to open it, it redirects me to the internet site. And when i press play now i need to instal a quick launcher, so i did that. But i still cant open the game. It says service not yet avalliable or something like that Any ideas?

p.s. - my country is on the list of not supported countrys.
Did you bother reading the website?or just thought "BLA . . . I R DOWNLOADIN DIS WUN,AND I IS GONNA BE UBERPWNG"
It clearly states the server wont be live untill the global server time is 21.00{6am uk time}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaso View Post
If its closed beta why is the download available to all?
And why does the website invite anyone to download and try the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebZen
Thank you in advance for your support and participation.
Old 08/03/2009, 00:34   #4

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
oohhh so its 5 more hours right?

meaby il take a look

but dont wana download it again <_<
Old 08/03/2009, 11:12   #5

cant get on...i press again start from the site and it wont launch. is it becouse i am on the blocked list of countrys? and is there a way to bypass it?
Old 08/03/2009, 11:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entelion View Post
cant get on...i press again start from the site and it wont launch. is it becouse i am on the blocked list of countrys? and is there a way to bypass it?
use firefox 3 and then go to tools>options>advanced>network>settings and add a proxy address.You can find one easily by typing free proxy server into search engine.Just make sure you use a proxy from a supported country.
Old 08/03/2009, 12:49   #7

oke thx man
Old 08/03/2009, 12:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaso View Post
its closed beta so infact everyone whos not ip banned can play it, sorry but you should read up more.
You made a post saying its out in october, when infact it started beta today, and you havent posted that they have IP banned most of the countries.

Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Turkey, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Andorra, Serbia & Montenegro, Moldova, Ukraine, United States of America, Canada and Mexico.

IP BANNED
Old 08/03/2009, 13:07   #9

oke i still have hard times launching it lol
so i go to tools>options>advanced>options and then?
i used manual proxy setup or something and put in a mexican? is that correct?
Old 08/03/2009, 13:36   #10

Only OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
its closed beta so infact everyone whos not ip banned can play it, sorry but you should read up more.
You made a post saying its out in october, when infact it started beta today, and you havent posted that they have IP banned most of the countries.

Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Turkey, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Andorra, Serbia & Montenegro, Moldova, Ukraine, United States of America, Canada and Mexico.

IP BANNED
What IP Banned ???? It works fine with Proxy you need only a Proxy to activate the game launch and then you can play but you have only the normal chars no new one its boring ^^. I dont understand what NHN is doing.
And duping is possible too.

AL R.I.P
Old 08/03/2009, 14:11   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronoses View Post
What IP Banned ???? It works fine with Proxy you need only a Proxy to activate the game launch and then you can play but you have only the normal chars no new one its boring ^^. I dont understand what NHN is doing.

AL R.I.P
lol what a ****.

ok so if theres no IP ban then why the **** are you using a proxy??? dumbass.
Your using a proxy because its IPbanned you hance using a proxy to bypass the IP ban.
**** ive been away from the forum for a few months and still theres nubs who class them selves as "hackers" yes dont know what they are using a proxy for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2009, 14:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post

IP BANNED
lol....When i post that thread nobody had idea about game..so rly dont try to be smart...anyway friend told me and i have publice it..thats all...lmao and ye that countreys r banned...like it sad on forum 30 threads from 1 guy....
Old 08/03/2009, 14:27   #13

yea banned sure but only for the webzen page what is the problem to make a proxy connection and start the game from webzen page.

If you want play:

- Register to webzen
- Firefox Proxy setting
- Start your Archlord.exe and login to Webzen and start the Game

Close Firefox and be happy

@ tux what is your problem kiddi so hard words ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2009, 14:59   #14

Quote:
yea banned sure but only for the webzen page what is the problem to make a proxy connection and start the game from webzen page.

If you want play:

- Register to webzen
- Firefox Proxy setting
- Start your Archlord.exe and login to Webzen and start the Game

Close Firefox and be happy

@ tux what is your problem kiddi so hard words ^^
my problem is you were trying to say theres no ip ban becuase your using proxy. so infact like i said you needed proxy because your ip banned.
oh noo you called me a kiddie well done. precissly why i gave up being mob for this forum, too many people thinking they know whow to exploit games when infact they just read somethings here and concider themselves "pro"
Old 08/03/2009, 16:19   #15

Quote:

AL R.I.P
lol did you play it?
If you did and got any rare/elite drops u would know why it is already more fun to play then CM AL

Here are the stats from my elite lvl 15 bracelets
-1% skill cast time
attack speed +7%
wind quake +1
power staff +1
geo shards +1

It has item combi machines,rare accessories,additional stats on skills,new prayers stone {i got a lvl1 -3% skill cast time/skill cooldown stone},and more
Also rare/uni accessories are item possessed