Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

item plate entry pls+help..

Discussion on item plate entry pls+help.. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
item plate entry pls+help..

new item plate entry pls link..
justac..
Old 10/06/2013, 18:19   #2

new dont have.... but u can get one in justac forum

(REMEMBER - BACKUP ORIGINAL INI BEFORE USE IT)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2013, 12:23   #3

plate?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NA ELO Service, S1 platinum plate
12/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Im a platinum plate from Season 1 of the NA servers and I would like to do ELO service for some cash since im in a need of money right now :P Anyway Idk the prices i'll set but depending on your ELO, rune pages and champions I guess i'll decide a price. I know I don't got much feedback or anything and that Im new but we could use a MM or I can do a free trial or some to the first few customers. Anyway if you want a ELO service or wanna discuss about it. PM me. Please leave vouches after...
[Macro] Equip any item that is meant for that slot Priest + plate + 2h axe?
03/16/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies
no thanks
Plate of honor !!help me
07/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
I had some" plate of honor" But i don't know how to use it someone said i got item and go to offre (port lux) he will give me a quest and i can get honor point when i finish a quest i tried to do that !! but i can't get a quest my statu Lv 75 Honors class 2 ( 22000) Rank A master (magic and sword) ..Help me pls
[EMU]How to drop any Item from Vendor in ANY sloton you!! Mage - Plate :)
04/14/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 113 Replies
Okay I will try to make a better Guide of this Idea from Tange Deaths soft.com so i take the Credits thing out. English 1. Go to a Vendor like T 6 or something like that.. (or custom vendor^^) 2. Get a Bag in your last slot with 14 slots or more and make it empty so no item is in the bag anymore. 3. Open the Vendor Window and choose the best item you want :) (mage - staffs or plate armor ;) ) 4. DRAG the Item you choose from the Vendor Window to the First slot in your LAST bag! it will...