Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting to play Archlord Webzen.

Discussion on Starting to play Archlord Webzen. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/20/2013, 11:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenStar View Post
Woah thank you all for the feedback. And yeah I noticed. Webzen got messed up lol.

I really miss the old Archlord CM when it was EP3 only.

And it's kind of sad, but true. If you wanna keep up a good char you have to spend money on it. I'll think about playing again or not but thank you all for letting me know whats up
Yep, Webzen fck Archlord.
CM was much better, sad that they sold it to Webzen.
Goodluck and think good about it .
Old 03/20/2013, 12:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
Yep, Webzen fck Archlord.
CM was much better, sad that they sold it to Webzen.
Goodluck and think good about it .
Afaik CM dont "sold" it to WZ.

Simply WZ take it over via NHN from CM cuz their licence was expired and the dont extend it.
Old 03/20/2013, 13:22   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harozor View Post
Afaik CM dont "sold" it to WZ.

Simply WZ take it over via NHN from CM cuz their licence was expired and the dont extend it.
Well, same ****.
It's still same that Webzen is **** and CM was good ^^.
Old 03/20/2013, 14:48   #19

Received Thanks: 1,288
Can you explain what was good about Codemasters?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 15:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
agree
Old 03/20/2013, 17:32   #21

Quote:
Everything.
In CM you need good build to pvp, all had normal armour/weapon and some CC and uniques.. You just need good gear and build for PvP.
At webzen u have 1000000 armours/weapons/worlds and much new cc, isnt fun anymore.
At CM u could be good and win PvP without spending money.
There are much more things...
Old 03/20/2013, 17:48   #22

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
omfg! u didn't needed money to play!!!?!!!

ok there was permanent the same way to glitch and dupe items,

and in webzen?

u can dupe/glitch/bug use too, but the only different is,
in cm the methods was public(cuz cm fixed nothing)

in webzen only few players know how to glitch/dupe/bug use,

i thought u was a cm player...hope u dont wanna say that webzen is better than cm

cm= u need to know "how to play" to be good in pvp
webzen= u need to spend very much money to be good in pvp .... what is better mhhh....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 17:55   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
Everything.
In CM you need good build to pvp, all had normal armour/weapon and some CC and uniques.. You just need good gear and build for PvP.
At webzen u have 1000000 armours/weapons/worlds and much new cc, isnt fun anymore.
At CM u could be good and win PvP without spending money.
There are much more things...
So refusing to fix glitches, corrupt Gms and never updating the game worked for you?

New stuff = new goals in the game. Otherwise what's the point... 5 years moonwalking through poisonworld with glitched gaudius rings? This game would have gone under if Cm had it another year.

God bless Webzen for taking over the game and giving us shit to do. They are far from perfect, but a million times better than Codemasters ever was.

People seem to forget that there was lack of support and other shit too in Cm. Everyone was bitching then too and now all of a sudden Cm was glorious... Get outa here xD

There were more people then, made it appear "fun" cause you had more people to talk to. But there was nothing to do besides log on, pk a bit, log off.

Only logical for people to lose interest in a game after X years of playing it. Especially with all the competition that came a couple years back...

About the money thing. 2 weeks before they announce they are giving up the game they sell "cc discount items". Everyone goes and buys all that cc only to find out later that cc won't be transferred. Lol, fuck Codemasters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekex View Post
cm= u need to know "how to play" to be good in pvp
webzen= u need to spend very much money to be good in pvp .... what is better mhhh....
This is the lazy man's excuse for why he sucks.

You need to work for your items.

Skillbuild is still more important than money. I know alot of players from each class that do a great if not better job than those with max slot shit.

I am a cm player, and as a cm player I can say that if not for Webzen I would have quit 3 years ago.
Old 03/20/2013, 18:18   #24

Lol trying to compare CM to Webzen is like comparing *** to humans, useless....

Yeah they were many cheats/glichtes in CM, so I guess the 500 people who got banned 2 months ago were all visitors from CM?
Fact is that webzen knows nothing about cheat, the only reason why there are no many cheats nowadays is because not many people are playing like they use to in CM.

It's true Cm never updated, but people still loved to play. On the other hand Webzen do their best to keep the server stable by restarting the server everyday...
But again what is the point of updating something if no one is playing?
I was crying alot when I had laggs in Cm but now I m crying because I don't get a single lagg, only when its siege or rvr.

Ps: Off topic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 19:09   #25

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:

Skillbuild is still more important than money. I know alot of players from each class that do a great if not better job than those with max slot ****.
so, u rly want to say me that a guy who can't play, dont know how to skill his char. and spend ... 200€ to his equipment,
he will lose pvp against a guy who know how to play and spend zero money???

i would say the guy who spend zero money will do maybe 100dmg to the other guy lol, in webzen u got NO CHANCE without spending money, u know that. this is a pointless discussion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2013, 20:00   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekex View Post
so, u rly want to say me that a guy who can't play, dont know how to skill his char. and spend ... 200€ to his equipment,
he will lose pvp against a guy who know how to play and spend zero money???

i would say the guy who spend zero money will do maybe 100dmg to the other guy lol, in webzen u got NO CHANCE without spending money, u know that. this is a pointless discussion.
Do you still play? =/
Old 03/20/2013, 20:01   #27

Quote:
So refusing to fix glitches, corrupt Gms and never updating the game worked for you?

New stuff = new goals in the game. Otherwise what's the point... 5 years moonwalking through poisonworld with glitched gaudius rings? This game would have gone under if Cm had it another year.

*** bless Webzen for taking over the game and giving us **** to do. They are far from perfect, but a million times better than Codemasters ever was.

People seem to forget that there was lack of support and other **** too in Cm. Everyone was ******** then too and now all of a sudden Cm was glorious... Get outa here xD

There were more people then, made it appear "fun" cause you had more people to talk to. But there was nothing to do besides log on, pk a bit, log off.

Only logical for people to lose interest in a game after X years of playing it. Especially with all the competition that came a couple years back...

About the money thing. 2 weeks before they announce they are giving up the game they sell "cc discount items". Everyone goes and buys all that cc only to find out later that cc won't be transferred. Lol, **** Codemasters.

This is the lazy man's excuse for why he sucks.

Skillbuild is still more important than money. I know alot of players from each class that do a great if not better job than those with max slot ****.

I am a cm player, and as a cm player I can say that if not for Webzen I would have quit 3 years ago.
you aint stupid, and you know cm was better even without updates or fixes ^_^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/20/2013, 20:14   #28

why CM was better lol? fail epi, no graphics, and a lot of GLitchs, dupes, better play Webzen, awesome graphics, and ppl must farm to get uniques or good stuffs not dupping them ^^
Old 03/20/2013, 21:17   #29

CM had buggs/glitches, so what?
There were much peoples, and there it was fun to pvp or pk.
I know updates are important, but webzen try to much and they fck the game.
They add TO MUCH.
Better CM with dupe/glitch/buggs and fun, then webzen with to much stuff, no players and no fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 22:57   #30

lol broke people prefer cm .... people who know how to play and know how corrupt cm was prefer wz.... gms in cm traded me physical resistance rings and stamina rings for +5 attack dmg rings .... wz is 10 times better .. at least some of the glitches get fixed ... ep 1 = lvl 99 cap but only lvl 75 mobs outdoors highest mob ... 2.5% per hour with double exp event in latria at lvl 75 zzzz. how is that better then wz ... ep2 big fail !!! ep3 seems to be the one that everyone liked but u were all crying like girls then also... cm was horrible they permanent banned me because they say i was advertising to sell my account .... they had no proof but still banned me because of a post on epvp? cm was ****!
Thanks
1 User