Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon Summoner

Discussion on Dragon Summoner within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/23/2013, 12:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well, don't know much this class, but i think you should stick to skill style untill you are high lvl.

Even if summ can do nice crit, don't know if they have the appropriate attack speed. Plus, in opposition with knight, you have many debuff that would be idiot to not use in pvp.

Maybe use crit when you are out of mana and wait for its regen, but even, you need appropriate accesories set to all rounded for both situations. Not very cheap if you think about it.
Old 02/23/2013, 13:41   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonLoRenTzZo View Post
Guys, thank's alot for answers...

When i started this topic..i was lvl 45 now i have 55...and have more questions....

I see at some ppl...big lvl than me...some green armours...with insane stats...and options...from where they get them?

I think there are the same armours...that are at roulette mean...what u get with Charisma points for killing moobs in BG....or not?

And..one more...

I see that alot of summoners...play at normal atk...wtf? We have strong skills...and i have for exemple... 45 % coludown and cast down...at skills....that are 1.3 cast time...so...i dont understand...

Any good guide...of build will be good...i didan't reset my skills until now...
No, the green armor do you get from chaotic frontier ( 1 F and 2F lvl 51~55 and 55~60), u need passports for them to go in, teleporter in each town to this dungeons

look at drwx.eu maybe u find some useful tips for all of your questions

maybe this is a good build for a lvl 120 scion.
I prefer to use all skills in apssive and summoner skills until 99 then reset for HH skills
Old 02/23/2013, 21:20   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonLoRenTzZo View Post

I see that alot of summoners...play at normal atk...wtf? We have strong skills...and i have for exemple... 45 % coludown and cast down...at skills....that are 1.3 cast time...so...i dont understand...

Any good guide...of build will be good...i didan't reset my skills until now...
leveling with crits on single mobs can be as fast as skill+full pull

instead killing mobs with for example 2k hits u finish them fast one by one with 5-7k hits

also it's most cheap way to get lv, you don't have to worry about pots, chantra, just you have to repair your weapons

I made 3 summoners to 76lv this way, and didn't waste much for it.