Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(OPINIONS+SUGGESTIONS)Archlord private server

Discussion on (OPINIONS+SUGGESTIONS)Archlord private server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/20/2012, 01:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodwin View Post
50/60 xd good one
lol it's better than al3css server
Old 07/20/2012, 01:41   #17

GL with the server dude i wish u the best <3
Old 07/20/2012, 14:17   #18

@Hm. you still attack me ? are you serious? talk about youre infinity or whatever lol fighting for WHO GOT SO MUCH PLAYERS!!!!!! STOP THIS FKED **** THAT YOU LOVE TO MAKE!!!
Old 07/21/2012, 15:03   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hm. View Post
lol it's better than al3css server
are u really that pathetic to tell lies and offend everyone? really ive been playing on you "pro server" and i was lucky to see 5 people everyday. u are either **** in maths or blind... and u continue to lie all the time. thats pathetic if u ask me
Old 07/21/2012, 15:06   #20

I'm currently online on Archlord-Online's server, I can see 10+ people. Last night there was around 20 - 30+ at SG.

So don't bring that **** about its a deserted server because it's the most active server I've been on.
Old 07/21/2012, 15:15   #21

haha what i see ) somehow,somebody or whatever just changed the topic infos...sorry but this is a noob , kid thing!!! have fun