Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ARCHLORD SOURCE CODE[NOT COMPLETED]

Discussion on ARCHLORD SOURCE CODE[NOT COMPLETED] within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/15/2012, 16:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eppherke View Post
Well al3css likes to make the max out of his project and doesnt stop where You have stopped sir!He could not get more out of it so he dumped it away, and stop acting like some genious programmers if you don't know a **** just to edit ini files.
Whole Archlord became a **** along with your PS too

And Ace:
That's visual basic not Autoit(and a programmer like you should know there isn't any virus in a few text files)
blablabla you are the al3css dog i understand your low react np :<

our programmers is Feldunost i just said what he said to me nothing more

anyway, continue to give false hope to players like you do now since 1 year ... I always told the truth to players and they know it
Old 07/15/2012, 18:10   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hm. View Post
blablabla you are the al3css dog i understand your low react np :<

our programmers is Feldunost i just said what he said to me nothing more

anyway, continue to give false hope to players like you do now since 1 year ... I always told the truth to players and they know it
I aint noones dog i only know things that you dont!
Programmer....dont make me laugh!!!!!
You guys are who gives players false hopes just tell them THERE WILL BE NO EP 3 PRIVATE SERVER if you are the ones who will make it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2012, 21:21   #18

Feldunost ? PROGRAMMER? muhahahaha what a joke he doesnt know how to resolve the problems with the pockets and you said programmer hahahaha...you make my laught =).. have fun with your server if you didnt saw the players wants episode 3 not that pserver that you got only with 1-10 players and lie them little hmm. i see you didnt changed you are the same kid you like to attak me again and again and again..

I JUST ADDED SOMETHING NEW ON THIS SECTION DIDNT EVEN POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SERVER AND STOP TO ACT LIKE AN KID....READ WHAT SAYS AT THE START OF THIS TOPIC..I POST ONLY WHAT I FOUND FROM CH RELEASE. CYA!
Old 07/16/2012, 22:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Feldunost ? PROGRAMMER? muhahahaha what a joke he doesnt know how to resolve the problems with the pockets and you said programmer hahahaha...you make my laught =).. have fun with your server if you didnt saw the players wants episode 3 not that pserver that you got only with 1-10 players and lie them little hmm. i see you didnt changed you are the same kid you like to attak me again and again and again..

I JUST ADDED SOMETHING NEW ON THIS SECTION DIDNT EVEN POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SERVER AND STOP TO ACT LIKE AN KID....READ WHAT SAYS AT THE START OF THIS TOPIC..I POST ONLY WHAT I FOUND FROM CH RELEASE. CYA!

I can't even understand what u mean by pockets ? We are not in Pokemon ...
Packets is where i stand with systems & security. (and there is still much to do on security part)

We never promised EP3 stuff, but going further and further in steps and items release with low crashs.
Actually we found out that default consoles have problems with memory I/O, maybe Framework 4 incompatibility.

Yes, you added something, but it's not even relative to the title as said Source Code whoaaa ?!
Was a good weed maybe.

And finally, i talked a bit with some pple on Bouncy Castle project (they are pros on encryption / decryptions part with Blowfish) but seems they are not interrested on that project, even tough i gave all login & world server packets.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2012, 14:21   #20

Fighting over your programming skills... Intereeeeeesting.
Old 07/17/2012, 20:17   #21

its not about fighting here..i dont want fighting..this "HUMANS" wants everytime war but idk what i did to them..about his pserver or whatever ...
Old 07/17/2012, 22:16   #22

You girls should stop fighting about who is the best programmer because its obviously that me Warfield an ex convict from Alcatraz is the best programmer in da madafaka house.
Thanks
1 User