Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hotvison Archlord Fails to support DONT PLAY

Discussion on Hotvison Archlord Fails to support DONT PLAY within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/27/2012, 21:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hey nex you post response with multiple accs on your post ? nice
Sorry for that but we dont need duppers,spammers,and fakes in game!
The first reset was from him!He did dupe,he used bugs didnt reported them,he didnt donated for us to help us to open the server..just and liar kid .

And i will say again Archlord-Online and Infiniyu-Online watch out at this guy
Old 02/27/2012, 21:25   #17

hey i have a feeling i lived this already, or is it Déjà vu? nah i lived this, its the server that failed 1204382 times already.
al3css multi accounting here on epvp? :3
poor guy brodwin with this team, hes quite a good guy imo but with al3css he wont go far with hotvision.
Old 02/27/2012, 21:26   #18

LOLOL.... i never duped.. there no mail letters... so you lost that one...as for being a spammer.. YES i spammed your forums after you screwed me over... stupid.......get used to that happening when you screw over your players...... you guys arent thinking AT ALL..all of the proof is RIGHT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are just looking STUPID in here posting.... lmao !
Old 02/27/2012, 21:28   #19

GoneCrazy ...sorry to say but our server works fine now and you have again small brain like this Nex kid

Thank you

Brodwin leave them...kids..****
Old 02/27/2012, 21:29   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Hey nex you post response with multiple accs on your post ? nice
Sorry for that but we dont need duppers,spammers,and fakes in game!
The first reset was from him!He did dupe,he used bugs didnt reported them,he didnt donated for us to help us to open the server..just and liar kid .

And i will say again Archlord-Online and Infiniyu-Online watch out at this guy
Old 02/27/2012, 21:30   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_Nexus View Post
LOLOL.... i never duped.. there no mail letters... so you lost that one...as for being a spammer.. YES i spammed your forums after you screwed me over... stupid.......get used to that happening when you screw over your players...... you guys arent thinking AT ALL..all of the proof is RIGHT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are just looking STUPID in here posting.... lmao !

he used the metaphore if u know what this means.
you think that everything is done against u because 1 guild has more members then your does. you are always free to go to other pserver and try your brain works there, i honestly think you will end up here saying more ***** about other pservers, and the reason for it is only one. you are a wierd kid who seriously dont know what fun means. -.-
Old 02/27/2012, 21:31   #22

There everybody, he has just proven our point, try listening to this guy for hour and you go crazy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/27/2012, 21:49   #23

Everybody, dont read that spamm ! Some kids wanna f**k out our new server! That kids get their ravange bcz they dont respect server rules! This is only they FOULT and now they spamm bad things about server

BTW Sry 4 my english.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2012, 22:22   #24

elite*gold: 66
Funny how u guys protect ur server xD . Its like if the police caught u , if never done this blabla **** . Every Pserver is full of corrupt nabs
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/27/2012, 22:41   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1r3andWat3r View Post
Funny how u guys protect ur server xD . Its like if the police caught u , if never done this blabla **** . Every Pserver is full of corrupt nabs
we do not protect our server, well atleast not in this way. We defend people (our costumers/Players) that are being offended in this lame thread by this person. :/
Old 02/27/2012, 22:43   #26

Wow you guys just wanted to lay the blame off on some one so you picked Nexx.Nexx did'nt hack your server he does'nt know how to do that.Are you guys that dumb to think that its not possible to have more than one pc in a home on at one time lol.All of those accounts are not from the same person maybe same ip but nothing else.I pitty any one that ****** off condemned they will meet the same fate as nexx.And yes all the rings we had on our accounts i farmed them last night my self there is one spot that drops them fast.So before you run your mouths about nexx you better get your facts straight.And yes Nexx may run his mouth some times hell we all do.He did nothing wroung to your server you guys did it to your selves for listening to moon and other condemned members.Me and my family just wanted to play the game and have fun.But you cant play on a server that is kid ran.
Old 02/27/2012, 22:52   #27

sixgun,nex,nexx1,nexx2,nexx4 and much more nicks..its the same ip..the same user..he got alot of accs and he reply on his posts all the time...

PS: "SIXGUN" aka NEXX or whatever , i know moon from loong time ago and he reported to us all the bugs/hacks and others...he didnt started an war ... he is a nicely guy who helped me and i helped him everytime with his pserver or whatever..

Btw nex did this bcz he hate the guild "Condemned" and the peoples from this guild like i saw are so nicely..now have fun nex..you are an over boy....and F1r3andWat3r i think you are the first of that corrupt nabs ...

We arent corrupts

The peoples have support from us,i help them everytime,my team explain them what they dont understand and we dont ban peoples without reason..FIRST meet us then TALK about US!....GONECRAZY its just invidious bcz when he was in my team..i didnt got any time to speak alot with him..and he wasnt nicely on forum then peoples started to tell me about him..after this he left and started to QQ like now about me and my team..

I dont like wars..i dont want wars..but gonecrazy if you want war....DO THIS with YOU JUST the only 1 person ahh and NEX for sure it will be your partener !
Old 02/27/2012, 22:58   #28

another cry thread seems to be, go in a ventrillo or in teamspeak and say it with ur voices, everyone is so *** **** tough being on a forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2012, 23:10   #29

I am 42 years old my son nexx is 18.And yes if i could talk to them in team speak or vent i would.I would like to talk to them one on one.
Old 02/27/2012, 23:49   #30

Shame of you Al3css! i had trust on you since the begging!! i played your server since the begging i dont care if this guy is right or wrong but ive seen enough MYSELF STOP that none sence! Those morons Administrators! FIX THE STAFF

I can tell by how Bad grammar and how they respond to the arguments.

So idk if this guy is wrong but since i see how you staff works ill say he is right.
Prove me wrong and Expel ALL STAFF and Make them RE apply again. Stop been selfish and do something about this issue. maybe you are right but the staff is gonna bring you DOWN I PROMISE YOU.