Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

archlord damage/speedhack 2.0 trollolo

Discussion on archlord damage/speedhack 2.0 trollolo within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
archlord damage/speedhack 2.0 trollolo

can you hack archlord with cheat engine? speed or damage?.if somebody gives me an answer that it is hackable and it rlly works i might give him a psc. !! thx for every ontopic answer
Old 10/01/2011, 17:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
attack speed probably does work but you need a rly good hacker with alot of experience to do that

dmg is impossible to hack
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2011, 17:50   #3

elite*gold: 20
i mean like: go go cheat engine and enable speedhack and bam hacked.is there an option atm?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Backyard Monsters - Godmode-, Damage-, Speedhack
06/27/2011 - Facebook - 12 Replies
Godmode-, Damage- and speedhack for your Champion (works with other monster, too.) Watch picture and see for urself...
lets damage archlord, shall we?
07/11/2009 - Archlord - 29 Replies
hiya over there, i'm new to the forums, but i'm experienced in exploiting games as this. i already managed to do many damage to LOTR and believe me its easy. i'm currently trying some things out on archlord and will update you guys a.s.a.p. for the ones who are intrested in helping me, let me know and i'll give you some things to start helping me. don't start raging since i'm a 1 day old member, woot, got nothing to do with my experience, has it? you ask, i share
[Release] Fix Archer/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage
04/20/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
This is what you need to Fix Archer (Skills)/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage in LOTF source. Open Other.cs public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) Replace the whole method with the following method public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) {
Need Help : 10x damage launcher / melee ---> 10x damage range
06/07/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
As long as i tried this cheat only work for the launcher / melee weapon. I tried several times but i only get the animation speed increase when using range weapons. Have anyone succesful using the 10x damage cheat to the range weapon :confused: