Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who wants my guide back ?

Discussion on who wants my guide back ? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Who wants my guide back
yes 34 60.71%
no 22 39.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
who wants my guide back ?

Just a poll cause I am curious to know how many people would like my guide back.

If there is enough support I will bring it back.
Old 03/30/2011, 20:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
10%yes ! :P
Old 03/30/2011, 20:44   #3

which guide?
Old 03/30/2011, 20:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrampe View Post
which guide?
The Big *** long one that had tons of tables for refining had massive list of maxed skills had useful sites and so on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2011, 21:31   #5

It was one of the best topics which didnt recive sticky... i still vote for it to get sticky.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2011, 21:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
The Big *** long one that had tons of tables for refining had massive list of maxed skills had useful sites and so on.
Why you make pull..??

do it^^
Old 03/30/2011, 22:54   #7

Just do it
Old 03/30/2011, 23:26   #8

elite*gold: 11
dno what you guys talk about ! NO !
Old 03/31/2011, 01:16   #9

noway
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2011, 01:31   #10

seriously what webzen is down so you feel the need to come spam my thread here now?

you really need some help.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/31/2011, 02:58   #11

elite*gold: 135
what did the thread consist of? can i see what you did have on it? and if its useful why would you people say no?
Old 03/31/2011, 04:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
seriously what webzen is down so you feel the need to come spam my thread here now?

you really need some help.
yep
nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ISTRIKEANYWHERE¤ View Post
what did the thread consist of? can i see what you did have on it? and if its useful why would you people say no?
just a bunch of stuff he's gathered and put somewhere so that he can count up "thanks" and make people like him more :P
its all stuff anyone can find basically anywhere if they look for it, he just took it all and put it in 1 place. which ofc is nice, but i am just disappointed in the reasoning behind it :<

edit:
if u go check his old thread u can see where he blames me for him deleting it in the 1st place x)
he's just mad that i don't like what he's trying to do and got PMSy about it and now is trying to get attention =\

if anyone really wants a guide, they could check out the WZ guide that the vols and WZ made for archlord

here :
the link opens up the download and its a pdf

its not perfect (the gms messed with some of the stuff and you can tell the differences in the english)
but it'll get the job done for any beginners and its something i'm really proud of =o
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2011, 05:44   #13

stop freaking telling lies to poeple your volunteer guide is crap.

secondly there was more then just info i gathered I made a lot of it and did a lot of it myself which people then copied form me and spread to the webzen forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ISTRIKEANYWHERE¤ View Post
stuff like this was in it

Wings Guide/Mount Guide
Wing Guide

MOUNT TABLE

Alchemy Table

Chance of success is increased by buying recipe at the alchemist those are not generally needed to make the item.
(The Alchm lvl/ lvl to use) section refers to what (Alchm lvl) you need to make the potion and (lvl to use) is the lvl required to use the potion.
as a reference on where to get the items necessary for alchemy here is Bones wonderful collection chart.

Cooking Table
A visual table of all the things that can be made by cooking and their ingredients.

Accessorie Refine Table

There may be a few mistakes in this if there is please point them out and I will adjust the table. i was really tired when I made this one. this will be edited with names of the items and accessories.

Weapon/Combination Table

This table is incomplete until I can get all images saved and stored, This should give you a general idea of what to use to make combination weapons.

there was a huge list of GFX cards rated from 1 to 230 computer security guide made by me and many many other things.

Dagus is just upset cause I do a better job and making guides and helping people then he ever will in his life and needs to find a way to make me look bad. He also thinks I am some other person that he hates so he needs to spread other lies.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2011, 07:27   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
yep
nope

just a bunch of stuff he's gathered and put somewhere so that he can count up "thanks" and make people like him more :P
its all stuff anyone can find basically anywhere if they look for it, he just took it all and put it in 1 place. which ofc is nice, but i am just disappointed in the reasoning behind it :<

edit:
if u go check his old thread u can see where he blames me for him deleting it in the 1st place x)
he's just mad that i don't like what he's trying to do and got PMSy about it and now is trying to get attention Seems to me you are trying to get attention,only reason you are here is to leach info, to say 'waaaa look im soo cool, i ruin ppls day wooooow' and to get my flame on

if anyone really wants a guide, they could check out the WZ guide that the vols and WZ made for archlord Who get paid for it lmao

atleast what i think
Old 03/31/2011, 12:43   #15

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
yep
nope

edit:
he's just mad that i don't like what he's trying to do and got PMSy about it and now is trying to get attention =\

if anyone really wants a guide, they could check out the WZ guide that the vols and WZ made for archlord

here :
the link opens up the download and its a pdf

its not perfect (the gms messed with some of the stuff and you can tell the differences in the english)
but it'll get the job done for any beginners and its something i'm really proud of =o
i think this is more usefull than any of this jibber jabber crown is posting here... i vote no.. and motion for the dagus fan club to be called team dagus ftw! hahaha
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread