Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 8x archer w/ other toons read it!

Discussion on WTS 8x archer w/ other toons read it! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 8x archer w/ other toons read it!

hi all again, i am selling my 8x archer with an 8x sorc on the account as well, i havent played archlord in months i cant find the time between college and work and it just dosent interest me anymore, the account also has 25k lense 5 xl giants and other cc items from webzen, full riley and almost full noviel. i was hopeing to get over 150$ because of the cc already on it the shuta and the levels, not including the time i put into it. if someone is interested send me a PM and we will talk about everything else you need to know such as payment options screen shots and details.

thanks =)
Old 11/02/2009, 23:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebomb View Post
... i havent played archlord in months ... also has 25k lense 5 xl giants and other cc items ... i will send screenshots of ... and cc.
cm cc items dont exist anymore
Old 11/03/2009, 00:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, he got you there
Old 11/03/2009, 00:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
server may help lol
Old 11/07/2009, 00:21   #5

i signed on recently to buy some cc to try it out and even see if i liked it and i dident at all so al lthe cc i bought is still on there
Old 11/07/2009, 00:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
you still havnt said what server your toons are on lol?