Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JUSTAC Server

Discussion on JUSTAC Server within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow JUSTAC Server

Heya all im new here as u see,im looking to sell the following items.

-HH 80 Ranger Cap 1/1 -lvl 5 stamina- SOLD
-HH 90 Ranger Top 3/4 -hp/cast/res lvl 4SOLD
-HH 90 Ranger Tights 3/3 lvl 6 res/SB + asthalSOLD
-HH 90 Ranger Boots 2/2 Speed lvl 6 + asthalSOLD
Glorious Hwaridun lvl 5 ele cloak SOLD
HH 90 Kataria 5/8 Scion stones SOLD
WTS- Intell Ohkeros 0/3
WTS- Intell Luke 3/3 - cloak lvl 6 ele - 2 stam lvl 6
WTS Intell Ohkeros 1/1 7% res
WTS Full Scion Parts HH 90 (No Kilt)
WTS 2X Intell Blode 6% res Both

Payment via Paypal Only !!!
Waiting oferts via Pm !!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] on Justac server
12/06/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
i whant to buy on justac server lvl 90 + char good stuf for paypal or i trade fearless on Urzark for 105 + char good stuff inside !:mofo:
Justac server?
11/26/2013 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Hello i am wondering if it worth to start playing in that server so i need some information. 1. About how many players are there? 2. What chantra items (cc or wc) you can use? 3. Scions or ashtalls stones are available? 4. There are any videos to check whats going on there? 5. And most important are there any noobs from Urzark playing there :P? Any information would be appreciated.
WTT on Justac SERVER
09/08/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hey WTT Excelen Ohkeros 0/3 for : 2 lvl 6 Ring Spirit 1 lvl 6 Ring Spirit + 1 lvl 5 Ring Spirit + Gold Wtt Glorius Faren 0/3 for : 0/3 Int Faren
Archlord Justac P.Server ini file
08/05/2013 - Archlord - 8 Replies
Ok ive made my own ini. Download it if you like it. I stopped playing Webzen after CF release so some items and hh is new to me. If there's something that's still missing then let me please know. Download -> http://www.mediafire.com/?d8v4c5m8wjmc8jf And here's the link for 'decryptINI': http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwds0b1z4vw25fh /decryptINI.exe How to use decryptINI: Take the ini file that you wanna edit and drag it on the 'decryptINI.exe' you will get another file you can open...
Dave's ini for justac private server
08/01/2013 - Archlord - 21 Replies
Here is my ini that I edited, the original was made by XGanondorfX and it was a good ini but I edited the unique names so that they are impossible to miss. example : @@@@@LUKE@@@@@-Luke Necklace-@@@@@LUKE@@@@@ I also edited the names of fantastic jewels as they where not changed and they are very useful and drop very often. example: #####JEWEL#####Fantastic Topaz#####JEWEL##### here is the link for the ini. http://www.speedyshare.com/DwESQ/ItemTemplateAll. ini...